6 + 2 Point Deductions

There is no denying we would probably have been safe, even without the run of no wins we are on - without deduction, as we still would have been 10points above bottom 3 - (9 points above bttom 3 if us/Forest had no deducted points). It probably has played on their minds no mater what is said, and there is many games in that run we should have won and at worst taking points from.
Please stop taking sense. It's not fashionable.

Honestly think will get a suspended deduction. Purely because they don't wanna make the end of the season a massive farce. Imagine not knowing who goes down or who stays up after the season finishes!

Is this Commission tied to releasing the outcome on a certain date or can it be sooner? Hypothetically speaking, if they decided there was no case to answer with the second charge could they release the outcome tomorrow given there would be no complex deliberations required post hearing?

Is this Commission tied to releasing the outcome on a certain date or can it be sooner? Hypothetically speaking, if they decided there was no case to answer with the second charge could they release the outcome tomorrow given there would be no complex deliberations required post hearing?
I doubt it mate.

As others have said, with this week being Bank Holiday madness I suspect this will be late next week before we find out.

But I suppose its possible something could "break" at any time in the next week, all it takes is 1 person with loose lips.

No idea why people think we will only get 2 points.

Personally, I think they will hit us for another 6, cos why the hell not?

In my head they've said it's 3 points for breaching and up to 3 points for an aggravating breach. We've not spent any money and we've further reduced (playing) costs so I don't see how they can add the extras. Given we've been charged 2 out of the 3 seasons then our punishment should be 1 point.

Arguably you can add mitigation and get that to zero, with perhaps a fine or a suspended point(s) deduction instead.

That said because we are Everton we'll end up getting 6 and get Forest's two point deduction on top, as someone needs to take them. As you've said no one really knows but least I can apply logic to my guess rather than us just being slapped with 4-6 just because.

In my head they've said it's 3 points for breaching and up to 3 points for an aggravating breach. We've not spent any money and we've further reduced (playing) costs so I don't see how they can add the extras. Given we've been charged 2 out of the 3 seasons then our punishment should be 1 point.

Arguably you can add mitigation and get that to zero, with perhaps a fine or a suspended point(s) deduction instead.

That said because we are Everton we'll end up getting 6 and get Forest's two point deduction on top, as someone needs to take them. As you've said no one really knows but least I can apply logic to my guess rather than us just being slapped with 4-6 just because.
Yeah, a few people thought I was predicting what would happen, I dont have a clue, when I said we will get 6 points, cos why not, I meant more so that no sense or reason has been applied in any of this, so would anybody be really shocked if they hit us for 10 again?

Very, very unlikely, but predicting these hearings is like picking Lotto numbers.

If you ask me what the outcome will be, my answer is 🤷‍♀️

I’m worried because we basically admitted to being happy with getting taken to pound town by the league. Technically it could mean there is an agreement already but I doubt Moshiri has the club’s best interest at heart or cares as long as he gets his sale.