2023/24 Sean Dyche

Moyes was/is also light years ahead of Dyche.

My god, we haven’t won a game in 100 days, we play the worst football in the entire football league, and he’s being talked of as a great 🤣
think has done ok but home record and this run without a win is pathetic. I do have questions on him for long term really need see him adapt this team to be more attacking

Its kind of amazing to me how many have fallen prey to the scheme of Masters and the PL. Sure, results have been disappointing, but the actual reality is a team that was almost relegated last year has won enough points to be 10 points clear of the drop with 9 matches remaining. The fans drove the team to survival the last two seasons with amazing support. This season the results are improved, with Dyche and the players getting 31 points(compared to Lutons 21), and yet fans are at their throats because of the work of those they CLAIM they hate.

Its kind of amazing to me how many have fallen prey to the scheme of Masters and the PL. Sure, results have been disappointing, but the actual reality is a team that was almost relegated last year has won enough points to be 10 points clear of the drop with 9 matches remaining. The fans drove the team to survival the last two seasons with amazing support. This season the results are improved, with Dyche and the players getting 31 points(compared to Lutons 21), and yet fans are at their throats because of the work of those they CLAIM they hate.
True but what is it 3 homes wins all season, why i have said has done ok. Just cant really over look that imo, has given the team a betrer shape just still has not got a second system if doucs is out

You can hate Masters and the PL and also thing Evertons manager isnt up to scratch. You can do both at the same time.

Dyche did really well when we got the points deduction.
He's good at man motivation, backs against the wall stuff. He's had tons of experience with that.
Hopefully it keeps us safe.
My fear is that there's zero future in that for us.
He'll stay till the summer
then the best we can look forward to next season is a 13th place finish playing turgid football.
I get why people think he deserves a shot at that but I just want to enjoy watching Everton again.

Also, he's had a really tough season, but weirdly, he's also been given the run of the place and let get on with it. He has no chairman or owner breathing down his neck which all the recent managers had.

There is a 2000 page ‘points deduction’ thread.

This is the Dyche thread about the manager that hasn’t won a game since well before Xmas. The 3 promoted teams were nowhere near equipped to deal with Premier league football, I don’t think you get an open top bus for finishing ahead of Luton - something we have done in every year of our existence.

If a manager ISN’T getting stick after such a poor run/poor football then that’s when the fanbase are a problem.

True but what is it 3 homes wins all season, why i have said has done ok. Just cant really over look that imo, has given the team a betrer shape just still has not got a second system if doucs is out
Kind of strange that he got 4 of 5 his wins home last season, well they were all 1:0, but this also gives 3 points.

There is a 2000 page ‘points deduction’ thread.

This is the Dyche thread about the manager that hasn’t won a game since well before Xmas. The 3 promoted teams were nowhere near equipped to deal with Premier league football, I don’t think you get an open top bus for finishing ahead of Luton - something we have done in every year of our existence.

If a manager ISN’T getting stick after such a poor run/poor football then that’s when the fanbase are a problem.
Right, this is the Dyche thread, about a manager who has earned 31 points, which is 20% higher than either of the last two seasons, but is getting less support than prior years.

And its mostly because of the points deduction and the phycological effect of fans being unable to handle it and needing to lash out at someone for not putting their mind at ease. You can call it something else but you would be wrong. Of course this team isnt good. But this team is better, and recent replies prove my point that he gets no credit for it and an unfair share of blame. Any attempt to say hes done the job needed, getting enough points to avoid relegation, gets an "open top bus" remark. It doesnt appear to be rational.

Right, this is the Dyche thread, about a manager who has earned 31 points, which is 20% higher than either of the last two seasons, but is getting less support than prior years.

And its mostly because of the points deduction and the phycological effect of fans being unable to handle it and needing to lash out at someone for not putting their mind at ease. You can call it something else but you would be wrong. Of course this team isnt good. But this team is better, and recent replies prove my point that he gets no credit for it and an unfair share of blame. Any attempt to say hes done the job needed, getting enough points to avoid relegation, gets an "open top bus" remark. It doesnt appear to be rational.

He hasn’t won a game for over 3 months mate. The football is diabolical. Not sure if you are expecting people not to mention that in a Sean Dyche thread on a football forum.