6 + 2 Point Deductions

Bad news on the random points deduction. Richard Dungeon Masters has found a second dice in his gandalf hat and wants to roll a 2 dice hit against the orcs of Everton.

Everton have cast a spell of supersilk to counteract the Moshiri Helm of Ineptitude but worry persists about any multiplier effect from unholy ghost of Kenwright.

The IC are going to do an overnight session at their mum's basement to run the game to conclusion. Set your casio calculator watch alarm to 4:58pm a week on Friday to hear the news.

I believe that this is the process that the PL have adopted.

Bad news on the random points deduction. Richard Dungeon Masters has found a second dice in his gandalf hat and wants to roll a 2 dice hit against the orcs of Everton.

Everton have cast a spell of supersilk to counteract the Moshiri Helm of Ineptitude but worry persists about any multiplier effect from unholy ghost of Kenwright.

The IC are going to do an overnight session at their mum's basement to run the game to conclusion. Set your casio calculator watch alarm to 4:58pm a week on Friday to hear the news.

I believe that this is the process that the PL have adopted.
Masters just before we have successfully argued for double jeopardy

1711535738543.png

Is that normal behaviour you think? doesn't feel like it but I know so little about law etc.
Completely normal. If he's as good as his reputation suggests, he'll be booked up for the next 12 months. We were lucky his schedule allowed for helping us with the appeal.