2023/24 Sean Dyche

I saw something that says he get payed in full if sacked so 5mil for a year left ? Not sure what stone and woan are on.
I doubt it's huge amounts, agree with the other poster I reckon we would be looking at around £7/8m to move all 3 on. For me he basically has 10 games left (30 points) we have a rotten home record and we are currently on a very poor run of form, he simply MUST find a way to start picking up some results, his job is problem solving and he gets paid big money to do it. The more points we pick up then the quicker we can pull away from the bottom 3 regardless of points deductions. If we don't and this run of form continues and we struggle to gain any points through to the end of the season even if we stay up he would have to go for me then.

I doubt it's huge amounts, agree with the other poster I reckon we would be looking at around £7/8m to move all 3 on. For me he basically has 10 games left (30 points) we have a rotten home record and we are currently on a very poor run of form, he simply MUST find a way to start picking up some results, his job is problem solving and he gets paid big money to do it. The more points we pick up then the quicker we can pull away from the bottom 3 regardless of points deductions. If we don't and this run of form continues and we struggle to gain any points through to the end of the season even if we stay up he would have to go for me then.
It’s the team they’re crap end of.

If we were to sell onana and brathwaite this summer, I would consider to change the manager.
This big funds must be invested properly. We should spend on a reliable manager.
If Dyche does not give us a long term answer, we should find another one.

Atrocious football, tactics and goal scoring. £100 a visit to watch it as well including ticket, food and beer. £15 quid petrol money, and parking. For what. Need the club to be fair to fans after three years of rubbish not rip them off.
Players and management take a jolly to Portugal to rub salt in the wound, what’s the point of Finch Farm? If doing well in top 7 wouldn’t have a problem with the trip .

If we were to sell onana and brathwaite this summer, I would consider to change the manager.
This big funds must be invested properly. We should spend on a reliable manager.
If Dyche does not give us a long term answer, we should find another one.
He showed enough for me to not be the long term guy. He had the chance to show it in a bit better club, if he can adapt his system.

The approach worked for Burnley in the majority of time, and probably is right for a team like them or Sheffield, that particularly tries to survive in the league and has a squad to aim for that, but here he has better players overall, not by far but better with a team that can realistically aim for upper bottom half.

For me it's results over style atm, he delivered them the first half of the season, but now it's bad football with bad results. And then you got to question it.