6 + 2 Point Deductions

Bruh, Everton got charged and the whole league called us cheats.

Clubs only care about themselves.
Yes I support forest I'm not against you your talking about a few thousand fans you can hear on the telly I'm on about many more thousands of football fans who want to see a level playing field not the top six

They are in the UK.
No, they arent.

Everton has a waiting list of 20,000+ fans.

ITs a total fallacy that people are getting bored, for every person who walks away, they are replaced by 10.

The Premier League has agreed a new record £6.7bn UK TV rights deal with Sky Sports and TNT Sports (formerly BT Sport), to broadcast up to 270 live games a season. The new deal will come into play from the 2025-26 season, and will cover four years.

God I'm bored of all this now. I've come to associate Everton more with a financial mess than football thesedays. I mean we can't even play football if we wanted to anyway. And so much endless talk of is it 6 points, 4 points 2 points... Saddest thing is if we actually won a couple of games it wouldn't even matter, but we seem incapable of doing that. Following everton feels like a combination of hoping there are more turd teams than us and hoping we don't get docked any points. That's not what football should be is it?
Agree this whole season has been ruined dont even talk about football, all it is is the takeover, ffp is just boring. I dont even watch anyother football now, for me is just get this case and season out of the way. Then just try and build next season and never get in this mess again
Bruh, Everton got charged and the whole league called us cheats.

Clubs only care about themselves.
True is not going to change will get new rules come in then teams will find out that the top will be a closed shop. Esp with new champions league money will just get away,

Yes I support forest I'm not against you your talking about a few thousand fans you can hear on the telly I'm on about many more thousands of football fans who want to see a level playing field not the top six
Nobody wants to see a level playing field, they want their club to be the best, they dont care about fairness.

I saw what the fans want when we were charged, they want Everton ground into the dust, but oh wait, now MY club is getting punished, its so unfair, I just want a level playing field.

No, you dont.

No, they arent.

Everton has a waiting list of 20,000+ fans.

ITs a total fallacy that people are getting bored, for every person who walks away, they are replaced by 10.

The Premier League has agreed a new record £6.7bn UK TV rights deal with Sky Sports and TNT Sports (formerly BT Sport), to broadcast up to 270 live games a season. The new deal will come into play from the 2025-26 season, and will cover four years.
At the moment yes but it will fall of a cliff if the prem don't sort there house out imop

Nobody wants to see a level playing field, they want their club to be the best, they dont care about fairness.

I saw what the fans want when we were charged, they want Everton ground into the dust, but oh wait, now MY club is getting punished, its so unfair, I just want a level playing field.

No, you dont.
And this post is why eventually football as we know it will die

At the moment yes but it will fall of a cliff if the prem don't sort there house out imop
It wont sad thing is things will help other teams spend more and will keep some happy. Will still have a chase for europe and relegation ect, they will just package it that way. Aslong as will be big teams fighting at the top most will be happy. Might get lucky one year and get in like a newcastle but well teams will always be able spend to overtake again. Wont see any real change for many many years

And this post is why eventually football as we know it will die
People have been predicting the bubble will burst for over 20 years.

It will never die.

Its the biggest sport in the world and only growing.

Sure, local fans will get pushed out, but nobody will really care.

Football as we knew it died a long time ago.

But we still go the game, we still watch on the TV, some even still give Sky their money each month, while they tut and claim football is dead.

"Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."

It wont sad thing is things will help other teams spend more and will keep some happy. Will still have a chase for europe and relegation ect, they will just package it that way. Aslong as will be big teams fighting at the top most will be happy. Might get lucky one year and get in like a newcastle but well teams will always be able spend to overtake again. Wont see any real change for many many years
Yea you might be right mate but don't you find that boring as a fan think I would prefer to be in the championship more excitement more competition

Yea you might be right mate but don't you find that boring as a fan think I would prefer to be in the championship more excitement more competition

It’s a facade there’s no competition. Those 4 clubs have won 28 of the 31 PL titles, and that doesn’t even include Liverpool. This is nothing new

Leicester City winning was the best thing to happen for the PL and the worst for all of the have nots. The exception proved the rule, everyone now has false hope.