6 + 2 Point Deductions

This QC needs to go in swinging from the outset tomorrow with none of this meekness and rolling over and being delighted with the verdict that happened after the 4 points were given back.

He should threaten to sue them if they give us any points deduction at all which is what Forest did when 6 was suggested and they even got 2 points back for cooperating. He has had time to see all the paperwork from the latest
" independent comission ", this week and should be clued up and able to put forward a case which highlights how disgracefully and unfairly we have been treated with the initial charge.

If 19.5M = 6 points

And 34.5M = 4 points

Then we should not be deducted a single point whatsoever and should go straight to the courts if it is even mooted by those corrupt set of cranks.
Everything about this is correct, however is does my head in when people say we got 6 points. We did not! We got 10. We had to hire a lawyer, defend ourselves and wait months, all at a cost financially and mentally in order to get it down to 6. Forest have been given straight 4 point deduction. The process is a joke.

Everything about this is correct, however is does my head in when people say we got 6 points. We did not! We got 10. We had to hire a lawyer, defend ourselves and wait months, all at a cost financially and mentally in order to get it down to 6. Forest have been given straight 4 point deduction. The process is a joke.
Not even that the league pushed for us to get -12 with forest they wanted -8. Still less than the first charge, just hope we can get a positive result this time

I'm quite surprised that Everton relegation odds of 6/1 is freely available today. You would have thought that with the PSR hearing commencing today they would have suspended betting on Everton until the outcome is know, unless the bookies know something 🤔

I'm quite surprised that Everton relegation odds of 6/1 is freely available today. You would have thought that with the PSR hearing commencing today they would have suspended betting on Everton until the outcome is know, unless the bookies know something 🤔
It's based on weight of money. If people start betting on us being relegated the odds will contract. They will change if we get a points deduction though. Last time we were about 14/1 to be relegated, then got docked 10 points and came into 2/1. With a 6 point deduction we'd probably be about 6/4.

I'm expecting a -4 which would knock us back up to the original -10 that they wanted. Tbh Id rather we just got into trying to win some games at the moment.
I'm sort of expecting 6 given the only thing which appears to have been accepted as genuine mitigation in the 3 hearings so far has been early admission and complete co-operation

I'm also sort of concerned about whether our latest breach is going to be bigger than the original one

It's based on weight of money. If people start betting on us being relegated the odds will contract. They will change if we get a points deduction though. Last time we were about 14/1 to be relegated, then got docked 10 points and came into 2/1. With a 6 point deduction we'd probably be about 6/4.

Well anyone that’s certain we’re getting -6 should lump on right now in that case. Free money isn’t it.