2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Terrible manager, Southgate. All that talent, like Martinez, but nothing.
Martinez started with 11 wins in 11 games in Portugal, but the best team they played was Sweden,so not really hard opponents so far.

I mean Southgate did ok in tournaments, 2x semis, 1x final, 1x quarter. But I have seen myb 10 games, not so entertaining football.

there are only good or bad players, not young or old ones. Just don‘t get some of his nominations like picking philips over JWP.

For me he is a Potter 2.0

I hope Dyche is looking at options for Centre Half rather than relying on Keane or Godfrey for next season. I suppose it depends which division we're in. As for Branthwaite I think we'll get £70 million, I suspect £7 million will go to Carlisle which will be massive for them. £42 million to pay for Beto and Chermiti, leaving £21 million which hopefully Dyche will be allowed to spend.
Plus the onana money

I would extend Coleman and use the option of Gueye. Get rid of Young probably, nice experienced player, but over the zenith.

It's good to get off players that didn't play like Alli and Gomes, giving us some wage room.

But what will we get, I don't see us getting anything other than loans, free transfers or a part of Brants/Onana and myb other transfers like Maupay, Holgate used for transfers, can't see us going over net spend at all.

It's very horrible, we need 2-3 wingers, 1-2 creative midfielder, maybe a RB/LB back up, a replacement for Onana/Branthwaite.
At least we free at least 270K in wages if dele, gomes and holgate leave. That’s massive.

I hope Dyche is looking at options for Centre Half rather than relying on Keane or Godfrey for next season. I suppose it depends which division we're in. As for Branthwaite I think we'll get £70 million, I suspect £7 million will go to Carlisle which will be massive for them. £42 million to pay for Beto and Chermiti, leaving £21 million which hopefully Dyche will be allowed to spend.
That’s not how transfers work, they don’t have to pay 42mil next summer for Beto and Chermiti
And I wouldn’t trust dyche with a million never mind 21. He will buy more defensive players who’re big and strong, but don’t know what to do with a football

Martinez started with 11 wins in 11 games in Portugal, but the best team they played was Sweden,so not really hard opponents so far.

I mean Southgate did ok in tournaments, 2x semis, 1x final, 1x quarter. But I have seen myb 10 games, not so entertaining football.

there are only good or bad players, not young or old ones. Just don‘t get some of his nominations like picking philips over JWP.

For me he is a Potter 2.0
Southgate is much worse than potter
He's good for the media
He appears a decent man manager
There's nothing else to him