777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would like see what transfers they have done at other clubs and if have bought shirt deals ect to clubs. Is alot of negative stories that ofc youn cant over look but would just like see what they have done at other clubs. Is alot of deals that need to be done here
You would think that they want us to be self funding. I would be interested in who they have running those clubs. They need a good quality CEO who knows how to run a business. The shareholders will tell them what they want from him / her. I doubt very much that that will be silverware. More likely to self fund and increase the value of the business. This will mean better commercial deals you would think but I am not sure that they will say get 10th in the league or win a cup. Sorry, just don’t see it

You would think that they want us to be self funding. I would be interested in who they have running those clubs. They need a good quality CEO who knows how to run a business. The shareholders will tell them what they want from him / her. I doubt very much that that will be silverware. More likely to self fund and increase the value of the business. This will mean better commercial deals you would think but I am not sure that they will say get 10th in the league or win a cup. Sorry, just don’t see it
The appointments are key for me... solid structure at the top filters right through the club.

Mate I might well wrong but its nice to debate whether there might another plan other than to assets strip us like Kenwright did.
Kenwright wanted the kudos of being a PL chairman but he couldn’t run a football club and didn’t have the money / wherewith-all to get good people to do it. It was all about him. He loved the adulation until it went sour.

777 are different and I suspect hard nosed. Let’s see who they appoint as CEO

Do you believe their only plan will be to run us into the ground? Struggling to believe it's this obvious... especially Infront of the most watched league in world.
I think the fear is that they’ll pick through the assets, which in all honesty is only BMD, and sell us off. Can I see them doing that? No.

They may, and probably will, leverage loans against the business and that’s the biggest concern

The problem is the club is not profitable and poorly run. Can I see them trying to maximise every inch of consumerism available to increase profits? 100%, they’ll want to keep you in the ground and spending money for as long as possible

The ONLY good thing that we can hope for is that 777 will put proper people in place at the club. It's a rudderless ghost ship. I've heard the term 'flip' a few times I can't help but think their plan will be to 'flip' the club and sell us in about 3 years. For profit obviously. If that was the case it might be worth having them in. This might be a treacherous journey. No different to how things are at the moment then.