777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will always be suitors for clubs in the PL, after all as we keep being told by Sky et al, the PL is the most lucrative sports league on the planet - although, the NFL might have a claim on that.

Given Moshiri owns 94.1% of Everton, prospective buyers wouldn’t need to contact the club, they would register their interest directly with Moshiri, probably through his lawyers which would almost certainly mean Non Disclosure Agreements being invoked.
So there’s no evidence to support the constant claims to find someone else, just an assumption because we’re a PL club?

There is nothing stopping any potential buyer from doing that now, contacting Moshiri, his only interest is his ROI.

They don't plan to turn us around, they plan to bleed us dry, take dividends out and then sell our corpse to some other dodgy investment group.
Am more leaning towards whats going on at Genoa me mate... Steady us financially through player trading an good scouting. It's not so hard as Brighton have shown

I may be wrong though.

For the purpose of debate this morning.

Hypothetically what do Blues think 777's plan is once they're through the door to turn us around?
For all the “noise” about them it’s probably quite a boring, stabilising one as occurred at Genoa. Quite a bit of that has actually started under Thelwell anyway: wage reductions, restructuring and more modest recruitment. Don’t expect anything more than break even transfer spending, although even that would be a big improvement on selling then not buying as has occurred the last couple of years.

Who they will actually appoint at the board / executive level would be interesting. Reading the articles the guy at Genoa seems pretty switched on and some progressive thinking is badly needed.

Not saying it would be all sunshine and roses but given the state of the clubs when they bought them most of their portfolio seems to have at least levelled off.

We know the wider 777 Partners issues and they are of great concern but 777 football seems to be fairly well run by knowledgeable football people. We can only hope the football operation can be ringfenced from the rest of the their business, quite possibly by a separate investment raise if / once Everton complete the portfolio.

So there’s no evidence to support the constant claims to find someone else, just an assumption because we’re a PL club?

There is nothing stopping any potential buyer from doing that now, contacting Moshiri, his only interest is his ROI.
Other interested parties won’t be going public as there’s no mileage until Moshiri opens himself up to entertaining such discussions.
I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever Chris, that there are genuine parties waiting the opportunity as and when Moshiri wises up and dumps 777.

Other interested parties won’t be going public as there’s no mileage until Moshiri opens himself up to entertaining such discussions.
I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever Chris, that there are genuine parties waiting the opportunity as and when Moshiri wises up and dumps 777.

but andy he can’t be dumping them as he would of. it’s 777 and that’s it

I agree, The Esk spent years pointing out how bad Kenwright and Moshiri were for this club, to the pointhe and a group of supporters started the 27 campaign which got vile abuse from moronic idiots that clapped Kenwright whenever he came on the GP screen, yet it has all been proven correct and all the people that argued the case for BK, villified the 27 campaign and Moshiri look a bit stupid now.

I agreed with him on that and I agree with him on this.... 777 will finish the job of sinking Everton, picking up where BK and Moshiri have left off.

Absolutely spot on , Paul wants the very best people to take this club pn
And it isn’t Moshiri and Kenwright and it certainly isn’t 777,

The 27 campaign we had people
Who never clapped ever clapping at a man who had robbed Everton fans off success for three decades to feather his own nest, when your made to feel that stupid people don’t like it

Surely if there rest of the portfolio is a dumpster fire you don’t want them anywhere near us
It's a mixed bag really

But nothing else they are involved in is close to our circumstances.

Until I see concrete evidence of another serious investor, then I dont think it makes sense to actively want this to fall through.

Moshiri staying in charge is clearly not sustainable either.