6 + 2 Point Deductions

Boils my blood when supposed blues say we should be teaming up with Leicester, forest, Leeds etc. Absolutely no chance, they're custards of the highest order who'd be dancing on our graves if it didn't happen to them too...

But it did, and now look at them. Absolute snakes.
They are snakes. But our club is so diabolical and disgusting atm that I can’t help but wish them well in winning this case. The league needs to be taken down a notch. Whether it’s Leicester or somebody else, they need to lose. It’s tyranny

Agreed but if Everton were reinstated at 10 points and Leicester and Forest went unpunished/had their points back they wouldn't give a flying one. In fact they'd laugh and go back to calling us cheats. They can go and swivel.
I care not what two lesser clubs call us, I care what happens to Everton, if we get points reinstated then that is great, if we don’t lose any further points then that is also great. We are a great club, we have a history but that is only part of what makes us great, we are the peoples club, we have a responsibility to do the right thing, if the Premier League come after us we need to go high, if they go after lesser clubs than us then we have to call that us. If we indulge in petty inter club rivalry we are playing into their hands.

A massive part of me wants to laugh at Forest and Leicester given the way they reacted to our deduction. However if we ever want to achieve anything then we all need to start working together

The Super League fiasco was the first time the Big 6 had been taken down a peg or 2 but it didn’t lead to any repercussions on them. The implementation of the new regulator will see their power eroded. The initiative needs to be seized

The more MPs here and in other places highlighting the incompetence the better. The ball needs to start rolling. Get the power out of the big 6 and Masters hands.

If that means teaming up with people that haven’t done us any favours in the past then so be it.

Stop bullshi%(ing. The RS don't spend big.

Obvs, I was joking but surely Torres to Chelsea was bigger. Didn't Carroll get signed to replace Torres?

Yeah you might be right… was Carroll the record british transfer then?

Either way, it doesn’t change the wider point that the highest transfer fees paid for the most sought after players around 2008 are pretty standard fees now.

Not quite as I understood it. Evertons first PSR submission was (£85m). After a few months the PL returned with their figures explaining that they don't accept Evertons addbacks.
As far as I have seen, Everton only ever used the Player X argument as part of mitigation post charge.
From the moment we were told we had breached, our response was effectively, 'Well, when you put it like that...... I guess we have, however, consider these to reduce the level of which you accuse us of breaching.
This is where it gets very confusing.

The 4 items I mentioned were initially claimed in the 3 years ending 20/21 They were discounted by Everton on its form 3A which is the financial statement that clubs submit their PSR deduction. The PL told Everton on 9/12/2022 that none of these deductions were applicable.
Fast forward to the 21/22 accounts and the Form 3A for the 3 year’s ending21/22 . Despite Everton having been told those four items were not deductible they tried to claim them again. in so doing they claimed the losses were below £105 million