Bill Kenwright

I deny that he loved the club.
I agree he used the club as a tool for elevation of his self aggrandizement , it always theater to cast himself as some kind of club legend to satiate his inflated ego. Never cared about the club unless when he conflated himself with club as part of his identity. All of the current woes the club has experienced , he was culpable for creating this never ending debacle

Last edited:
If there is any mural or photographic evidence of his time at Everton at the new ground I hope it's continously defaced and stolen until the club gives up and removes it for good.

If they are determined to do so it will happen, defacing it will just play into their hands and be used to vilify anyone who didn’t like him or his custodianship (if you can call it that)

Picture it, a TalkSport vid or something similar “why are they angry he gave them their new home. Shame on them” etc etc

He was placated , even supported. I blame them as well as him. They know who they are.They all kept quiet or backed him for their own self interests. That is ex players, fans, media etc.

People getting paid millions at the club yet it’s on the lad or lady who earns a few hundred quid week to watch a game of football that is put on the spot when things go to crap.

All his lackeys need to go.

Last edited:

If they are determined to do so it will happen, defacing it will just play into their hands and be used to vilify anyone who didn’t like him or his custodianship (if you can call it that)

Picture it, a TalkSport vid or something similar “why are they angry he gave them their new home. Shame on them” etc etc

He was placated , even supported. I blame them as well as him. They know who they are.They all kept quiet or backed him for their own self interests. That is ex players, fans, media etc.

People getting paid millions at the club yet it’s on the lad or lady who earns a few hundred quid week to watch a game of football that is put on the spot when things go to crap.

We paid this Wally and his two poodles 7m to resign within the last 12 months. This decision is directly linked to us losing points this season and may relegate us.

All on him.

If there is any mural or photographic evidence of his time at Everton at the new ground I hope it's continously defaced and stolen until the club gives up and removes it for good.

It's truly unfathomable that even as late as last year; People were discussing whether Bill should have a stand named after him at the new stadium.

lol

My suggestion would be to ask United Utilities if we can rename the sewage treatment plant next door to the Bill Kenwright Centre of excellence.

It's truly unfathomable that even as late as last year; People were discussing whether Bill should have a stand named after him at the new stadium.

lol

My suggestion would be to ask United Utilities if we can rename the sewage treatment plant next door to the Bill Kenwright Centre of excellence.
😆👍

Yes he bought those friendships with EvertonFC’s money never his own, a despicable man where Everton are concerned.

Every time I see an update to this thread, I think he's back from the dead!

Ghost kenwright.jpg