6 + 2 Point Deductions

I imagine this fella either fixes printers or changes the water bottle in offices for a living… All the while, sauntering around in his little red pants he got Jan Molby to sign a few years ago in wetherspoons.
What, that Wetherspoons down near the Pier Head? Don't knock it. We were in there in Summer 2022 and we look for them every time we go to the UK. :)

Yep - lawsuit probably at the ready if Luton are relegated but finish within 2 points of Forest.

Same with us if we go down and Forest stay up.

Lawsuits are very expensive, and there’s no guarantee of the outcome, especially here when there is supposedly an agreement of the ‘rules’ between all participating clubs.

Very few clubs would have the means and the balls to commence a lawsuit against the PL. I doubt Luton would be one of them, and I have my doubts whether a relegated Everton would be up for a legal battle with the PL.

In theory, I agree that the clubs have grounds to sue, but in practice I doubt it will happen.

Oh I hope it is. Jordan is in for a pasting if he tries with his usual "I know better than you" attitude. And if Andy Burnham is in the studio, they won't be able to cut him off when it looks like Jordans about to lose an argument like they always do.
Jordan keeps trotting out the covid period whereas Everton spent something like 250m. That is the only argument he has. He and White said Burnham was invited on to Talk Sport but was unable to make it so they had a tirade against him calling him a hypocrite. They laid into him big style. I would also like to see Burnham v Jordan the failed Football Club owner

Jordan keeps trotting out the covid period whereas Everton spent something like 250m. That is the only argument he has. He and White said Burnham was invited on to Talk Sport but was unable to make it so they had a tirade against him calling him a hypocrite. They laid into him big style. I would also like to see Burnham v Jordan the failed Football Club owner
It's a shame Andy Burnham isn't in an hour later. He's litterally in the building. There's no way Jordan would have let him on his show because he know he'd get put in his place. Looking forward to hearing what Burnham has to say.