6 + 2 Point Deductions

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 13.10.45.png

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 13.11.12.png

Not just that mate, Johnson actually played & helped them win a game of football after the date they could have sold him to be under the limit and have no breach - it’s the very definition of sporting advantage.

That’s not to say I agree with any clubs having to sell players for less than they feel they are worth, just to fit some mandatory accounting period nonsense, because I don’t, but this sporting advantage cack really does my head in - it was inferred and conjecture against us, but we get a bigger deduction than a team who actually signed loads of players for mad money and kept one too long to get more money?!?

There’s zero logic to any of this crap.
Some cheek of Forest to claim that they had no sporting advantage, especially in the context of our judgements, but just to say that it's definitely 'inferred' for Forest as well. That doesn't mean the same thing as conjecture.

Some cheek of Forest to claim that they had no sporting advantage, especially in the context of our judgements, but just to say that it's definitely 'inferred' for Forest as well. That doesn't mean the same thing as conjecture.
It’s not inferred for forest, it’s fact.

They were scratching about trying to say we had a sporting advantage when we clearly didn’t.

Seems to spend all day every day arguing on twitter or occasionally chatting on Talksport.

Can't help thinking the real leading experts on these matters are actually working, and are actually in the rooms where these things take place rather than sitting at home in their pants "analysing" them.
He blocked me ages ago for correcting his untruths, fellas an absolute whopper. He’s having a go a Guilia Bould now the little rat.

His “facts” have been shot down and debunked more times than I’ve had hot dinners.

How many points deducted are we looking at? Just so I can brace myself, mentally.
Just enough to put Us and Forest back where we both were football wise yesterday.
Then they can't be blamed for relegating one or the other due to a points deduction only.

So - 4 net. makes it even steven again and still about winning games

It’s not inferred for forest, it’s fact.

They were scratching about trying to say we had a sporting advantage when we clearly didn’t.
I mean every time the report mentions it it uses the word infer. I think it's a ridiculous phrase as well, and quite honestly it's been used horribly by everyone throughout this sorry business. But I can't see how it's not the same for any of our players who we could've sold and didn't sell?

Im assuming that should forest launch a whole new appeal process, then the nice 2 points they were let off for being 'so cooperative' will be added back on. Can't have it both ways.

If you read the two sections I screenshotted then no that is not the "only way it can be read" at all. There is no mention of a minor breach involving the lower threshold at all. There is discussion of how an IC might treat a minor breach, so obviously they contemplate it would be charged, otherwise the point would be moot. They define a "significant breach" as being one tens of millions over the upper threshold so it would be reasonably to define a minor one as £1 - £10 million over the same threshold.
That’s fair comment although at 3.5 they touch on two levels but you are right.

Am i reading that as though AL reckons nothing (or he doesnt see any points been suspended) - whch doesnt look good considering he pretty much said exactly same hing on 1st one lol