Relegation 23/24 Thread

I appreciate the sentiment and the loyalty and I feel exactly the same way... but there won't be a club if we go down.

That's just not an option.
Bear in mind all saleable assets will go before administration. We'd have to sell every player that anyone would pay money for and replace them with free transfers. Add in the parachute payments and we'd probably struggle on for a couple of years before administration. The only chance would be if we were still generating massive revenue from the new stadium in the 2nd or 3rd division, which is a possibility I suppose.

Z cars is too upbeat for the predicament we are in

We should be coming out to something like tubular bells from Mike oldfield that would probably be more appropriate

Or maybe we adopt the sardaukar chant from dune as our anthem and it can be like the New Zealand Haka that we perform before kick off to intimidate our opposition
Rather they came out to Fight the Power by Public Enemy. Seems appropriate. Michael Keane can come out wearing a velure tracksuit and massive clock around his neck

Bear in mind all saleable assets will go before administration. We'd have to sell every player that anyone would pay money for and replace them with free transfers. Add in the parachute payments and we'd probably struggle on for a couple of years before administration. The only chance would be if we were still generating massive revenue from the new stadium in the 2nd or 3rd division, which is a possibility I suppose.

Southampton and Leeds where both dreadful last season and both look to be coming back up next season.