Relegation 23/24 Thread

12th man time Spud, home and away, even those watching on the tele, on the radio, we need to give the 11 players on the pitch and the gaffer our full support for the next 10 games.

Ignore all the noise, leave our agendas behind, if we go down, we need to have a long hard look in the mirror, unless we gave everything we have.
I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was just something in the wording you type.

I bloody had a feeling you were Sean Dyche and this has confirmed it!

67 years a supporter yet occasionally late at night I think let us go down.
I don't mean it but this club has done my head in and its us supporters who bear the pain. Not Moshiri not the board not the players but it's us who feels the real pain. And I'm feeling real pain
Keep going mate. I'll support them no matter what division we are in.
As long as there's a team playing in blue, running out to the Z Cars, it's still football and it'll still be Everton.

It worries me that the majority of our upcoming ‘winnable’ games are at home. Over recent seasons Everton have developed a nasty habit of disappointing at home when a result is desperately needed.
You're not kidding. Had the same thought too - so many are sure we'll be ok because on paper we have the easiest remaining schedule in the entire league. But have they actually been watching our home games? We've been rather poo at Goodison for a while now, usually no matter the opponent.

Remember when Luton were gonna win their three easy games in a row and cut us adrift before we played again? 2 points from Palace, Bournemouth and Forest is absolute pants, never mind being 3-0 up at half time in one of them. If we can’t finish above them even with a couple more points deducted then we deserve relegation
They've got some easy games coming up so Luton are in a good space.

The lads have been giving their absolute all, but we just aren't clinical enough in front of goal.

Hoping we can somehow get 3 points against Bournemouth.

If we stay up in spite of all the chaos off the field then it will be one of the great achievements in our club's history.

We stayed up by just one point last season and we have lost 6 precious points to the corrupt PL's sustainability rules.

All we can do as fans is do what we did during that Palace game when Frank was manager and be that 12th man.