2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Whether you're on the side of it being right or wrong to leak it, let's not be naive and pretend they're all sat in the corner of the wethies on a friday night when this happened.

This will have been behind closed doors In a private function room in Portugal. And it's the landed in the lap of the chief reporter of the mail. The chances of this getting leaked by a member of the public rather than an Everton staff member are slim to none

Is this what scousers call Spoons???

Patterson forcing his head onto Dyche's hand at great speed reflects badly on the lad

Maybe we should loan him out

I do like him though

I agree, really doesn’t make Dyche look good.

If every football player went grassing to the media after a bit of banter and horseplay there would be murder.

And puts a negative cloud over the club. Now to be clear I don't rate Dyche and this just shows what an idiot he is.

But in this instance they are both idiots.

If every football player went grassing to the media after a bit of banter and horseplay there would be murder.

And puts a negative cloud over the club. Now to be clear I don't rate Dyche and this just shows what an idiot he is.

Patterson didnt run to the media about this.

He hasnt said a word.

The incident took place in a public place

There's absolutely zero evidence to suggest that Patterson or his advisors leaked this

The term leaked can't even be used to describe anything related to an incident that happens in public

The information was instantly out there

If someone punches you in the face next time you're down the high street will you consider yourself a grass if one of the dozens of people that see it happening go on to report it?

Patterson didn’t go to the media. Get your facts straight before jumping on him in your desperation to hate him.

Even Bobble has logged in to confirm it wasn’t Patterson or his agent.

Who's bobbie lad?

Grassing is wrong though right?
The Bobble. Someone with an actual in at the club who gets bits of information.

Literally happened in a public restaurant in front of other customers.

But rather than learn the facts, you don’t bother reading anything and jump straight to accusing Patterson of leaking it.

What are you on about grassing is wrong?

If you know, you know.

I can only comment on what I've heard on the grapevine which is that Patterson was being too boisterous at the table and it was bringing a lot of negative attention from other guests/families so Dyche as the alpha/manager felt necessary to intervene and give Patterson a clip.

All sounds like a storm in a teacup and blown out of proportion by those with nefarious agendas.
The fact your maligning Patterson and championing dyche just indicates that dyche was wrong and Patterson was no at fault because you're always on the wrong side of any issue