6 + 2 Point Deductions

I hope we have deployed the same cooperation as Forest did for the second breach investigation. If so we can hope to have just the 3rd year punished to prevent double jeopardy, which would be a 2 points deduction, and then have 2 points reinstated for said cooperation.

The reason why Everton's sanction was higher, according to the Judgment, is that incorrect information was supplied to the Premier League. So this seems to set the bar at 4 points for future sanctions, where there are no aggravating factors.

777 will not have any effect on our PSR calculation until next year.
right but the interest we're paying servicing their loans counts against PSR and if it was equity, it wouldnt. So the PL's inability to decide is affecting our PSR calculation for next year. Limiting our ability to compete due to their incompetence.

So am I, but if it leads to some kind of leniency towards our second charge, then i think it is in our best interests.

It still stinks, but maintaining that any breach must result in a six point deduction doesn't necessarily help us. Another six point deduction, 12 in total, is just too much for us to cope with and we will go down.

I am therefore HOPING that we will be given less than six in the second hearing.
It’s just as likely for our next IC to rule “we don’t know how Forests charge was reduced to 4. Nor do we understand how Everton’s appeal resulted in 4 points returned. Based on the factors at hand 1 point deduction in each of the next 12 seasons and a 526 window transfer embargo applying to both men’s and women’s squads.”

right but the interest we're paying servicing their loans counts against PSR and if it was equity, it wouldnt. So the PL's inability to decide is affecting our PSR calculation for next year. Limiting our ability to compete due to their incompetence.

They have decided. If it's not explicitly related to the stadium (stated in loan docs), it counts against the PSR number.