6 + 2 Point Deductions

why is it we can’t just have a normal everton day
This is a normal Everton day under Moshiri's puppet tenure as Kenwright continues to communicate with him through unconventional, otherworldly means.

giphy.gif

I'm absolutely raging at this

So am I, but if it leads to some kind of leniency towards our second charge, then i think it is in our best interests.

It still stinks, but maintaining that any breach must result in a six point deduction doesn't necessarily help us. Another six point deduction, 12 in total, is just too much for us to cope with and we will go down.

I am therefore HOPING that we will be given less than six in the second hearing.

So, the Forest commission does not know why we got "three extra points deducted" but assumes "some part" of these is related to "incorrect information" - yet the Everton commission appeal board said we acted in good faith.

Forest are over nearly twice as much as us, and yet we end up with a 50% extra penalty.

And Everton fans are supposed to believe our treatment is not disproportionate and/or corrupt?

On this basis, the interim Everton board - if we even have one - should resign en masse.

Last edited:
So 3 points as the starting point for a significant breach.
3 more due to the size and circumstance *
- 2 for mitigating factors **

* note: The Commission notes with Everton,there were a couple of factors that moved it up the scale to a starting point of six points - thesize of the breach itself and what was initially termed as “misleading” the Premier League, but on appeal shown to be “incorrect” information being provided to the Premier League.
** which were completely dismissed for us

They dismissed all of our mitigations didn't they? We also cooperated for years.

Also they've already stated the league agreed a point deduction. The committee asked for the minutes which the PL refused.

If I can recall the initial breach is 5 points. Then additional points for every amount over.

After the IC that saw the 10 points being harsh and not in line with other leagues punishments, it looks like a decision made based after this towards Forest.

That's not unusual

If you have a financial regulator on your case, early cooperation gets you a reduction in the fine
Yes sorry what is mad is that it was the PL that suggested 2 points be awarded / reduced from the sanction because of the early admission / co-operation. Not sure they need to get involved in that.

They dismissed all of our mitigations didn't they? We also cooperated for years.

Also they've already stated the league agreed a point deduction. The committee asked for the minutes which the PL refused.

If I can recall the initial breach is 5 points. Then additional points for every amount over.

After the IC that saw the 10 points being harsh and not in line with other leagues punishments, it looks like a decision made based after this towards Forest.

it’s comical we’ve been made the mugs

were the mugs of this country