6 + 2 Point Deductions

It’s the minimum starting point not the absolute minimum sanction
No it said 6 points is the minimum and sufficient sanction required to achieve the aims of PSR. It cannot possibly go down because to do so would mean there was no breach and thus there would be no punishment. They are literally making it all up as they go depending upon whether they like the club or want to shaft them.

Apparently the rules say pts can't be suspended.... presumably the same rules that state an overspend of a single penny = 6 pts off.... and Forest only get 4.

AFAIC the rules are, as the french say, "papier du toilette"
I’m pretty sure the actual rule book says it’s allowed.

The panels can deduct points the club may gain in future.

It also states they pretty much have power to impose whatever sanction the like.

No it said 6 points is the minimum and sufficient sanction required to achieve the aims of PSR. It cannot possibly go down because to do so would mean there was no breach and thus there would be no punishment. They are literally making it all up as they go depending upon whether they like the club or want to shaft them.
no that's not right mate.
6 points is the minimum starting point. The point of sufficiency is then aggravation v mitigation.

Given they're keen on citing EFL rules, mainly because they actually have some, I expect the double jeopardy rule from the EFL may be cited. Whether we want that or not depends on interpretation. If it means we can't get a points deduction this season so we get one next I'd rather have it now! What it should mean is that our 3 year cycle starts the year after our breach, so we're now in Year 2 of 3.
didnt they say that they weren't interested in the EPL's proceedings, certainly when it came to their precedents on punishments??

Literally, making it up as they go along, utterly clueless and disjointed.