6 + 2 Point Deductions

Guardian saying:

“An announcement from the Premier League is expected on Monday and Forest are likely to appeal.

Forest admitted the breach but their defence was based around extenuating circumstances in relation to the sale of Brennan Johnson.”

This Guardian article cant be true. Its like our defence and specifically the Richarlison sale defence didnt happen.

"Case by case basis"

Forest aren't appealing the decision.

Said all along the league will want to put and end to these PS&R rules to bring the new ones in, so will look for an "agreement" towards punishments rather than fact based punishments (which they dont have).

They don't want appeals going into May after the season finishes on defunct rules.

I can see us getting a transfer ban or a fine and agreeing to draw a line on it now
Preliminary reporting, at least by The Guardian, suggests they are expected to appeal.

Before wages are added, but nothing to see here lol

Forest have signed 42 players since securing promotion in May 2022, with owner Evangelos Marinakis sanctioning a transfer spend of around £250million ($318m) to help the club establish themselves in the top flight.

Independent Commission points penalty calculation formula released:
Untitled-1.jpg

If Forest don't appeal it, they've been given a lesser sentence to avoid chaos of appeal in the run in.

After seeing Everton's statement at their satisfaction of getting a 6point deduction - I hope Everton have been told their second charge will be binned.
I was expecting 2/3 points on 2nd,but that was based on Forest getting 6 on there one. we better get 1point max took off, or like you say

Forest aren't appealing the decision.

Said all along the league will want to put and end to these PS&R rules to bring the new ones in, so will look for an "agreement" towards punishments rather than fact based punishments (which they dont have).

They don't want appeals going into May after the season finishes on defunct rules.

I can see us getting a transfer ban or a fine and agreeing to draw a line on it now

If they get 4, and we get nothing then I will take that over them getting 6 and we get 2. The gap to forest stays the same whatever and Luton don't get any closer, so it's better for us.