Relegation 23/24 Thread

I said it a couple of weeks ago and I still feel the same way - whilst I do look out for results elsewhere (Luton, Forest et al) I refuse to get upset/wound up anymore if said results don't go our way. I've spent the last three seasons doing it and at this point my mindset is now 'screw it - what will be will be'.

Ultimately, it's up to Everton to sort themselves out if they want to stay in the division. If they can't, then I refuse to be drawn into it anymore.

I said it a couple of weeks ago and I still feel the same way - whilst I do look out for results elsewhere (Luton, Forest et al) I refuse to get upset/wound up anymore if said results don't go our way. I've spent the last three seasons doing it and at this point my mindset is now 'screw it - what will be will be'.

Ultimately, it's up to Everton to sort themselves out if they want to stay in the division. If they can't, then I refuse to be drawn into it anymore.
I have tried to alter myself to this way of thinking but can’t. The stakes are too high given the pivotal juncture the football club is at with the stadium build and an ownership change

What I find interesting is how much fun and relaxing watching other sport is, six nations today...Great fun , no stress.and still.exciting
Yeah over the last few years I've found myself really enjoying all of the other sport that goes on over the spring & summer. Despite not being massively into the golf or cricket I do enjoy tuning to The Open & The Ashes when they come around. Also, as you say, the Six Nations is good for a watch as well.

Dont think can spend aswell and with a possible points deduction

Them starting on -6 and lack of transfers would be a huge help going into next season. Vardy is too old for prem and Iheanacho and Daka would blow hot and cold.

Guess because Maresca used to work at Man. City they'll try and get a few more loans out of them.

From what I've seen I think Leeds would be more comfortable back in the prem as they've got decent players all over the pitch now compared to when they were relegated.

Them starting on -6 and lack of transfers would be a huge help going into next season. Vardy is too old for prem and Iheanacho and Daka would blow hot and cold.

Guess because Maresca used to work at Man. City they'll try and get a few more loans out of them.

From what I've seen I think Leeds would be more comfortable back in the prem as they've got decent players all over the pitch now compared to when they were relegated.
Perhaps save for next season relegation thread :)

If we were to go down, it would be totally our own fault. We're what, 3 points clear with a better goal difference. We have all the sides below us and the side immediately above us still to play.

Bearing in mind the last few seasons, I'd take the current situation all day long

Yeah over the last few years I've found myself really enjoying all of the other sport that goes on over the spring & summer. Despite not being massively into the golf or cricket I do enjoy tuning to The Open & The Ashes when they come around. Also, as you say, the Six Nations is good for a watch as well.
All enjoyable and no STRESS.

The gist of the below image is that Luton have a much harder run in than everyone else. Their remaining opponents average 1.6 points per game, whereas ours average 1.26 points per game. We’re in decent shape here…

IMG_2160.jpeg