Relegation 23/24 Thread

We "need" 20m a month from 777 to stay afloat, if they take away that money, what then?

Im not suggesting administration will happen, I just feel as tho a lot of people are assuming it wont happen and I have no idea why.

We are a club in massive of amount of debt, if the people currently propping up our debt walk away, we are then a debt ridden club with no cash, it takes 1 month for players not to get paid, for Laing not to get paid, 1 month, not 6.

As I hopefully explained, no one is going to put you into administration over one or two missed payments. It's only when it looks certain that they won't get their money is when they will go down the court route. Probably looking at a month for that process on top of the couple of months chasing payments beforehand.

If our senior management have any intelligence whatsoever they should be planning if they have any thoughts Moshiri won't fill the difference. This would mean calculating what requires to be paid to prevent anyone calling in the debt and reducing all other costs, temporarily stopping work on the stadium, trying to negotiate with players to postpone wage payments or a percentage of until the cash flow situation improves. I.e. selling Branthwaite, Onana and Pickford at the earliest opportunity. Least that would be on our terms instead of an administrator coming in and doing that for us (& the 9 points that come with that).

Those games against Burnley, Forest and Brentford worry me big style Goat.
Im honestly trying my very best not to become a real DOOMER, but honestly, I am finding it impossible.

My man Zat accused me of being miserable the other day, he blamed my home life, but Everton is the worst thing in my life atm, if it wasnt for Everton I would be skipping around the house, but there is just a big blue cloud that follows me around and its name is Everton.

I should stop posting on here, take a break from social media, but that doesnt help, Everton is a virus and I dont have a cure.

Im honestly trying my very best not to become a real DOOMER, but honestly, I am finding it impossible.

My man Zat accused me of being miserable the other day, he blamed my home life, but Everton is the worst thing in my life atm, if it wasnt for Everton I would be skipping around the house, but there is just a big blue cloud that follows me around and its name is Everton.

I should stop posting on here, take a break from social media, but that doesnt help, Everton is a virus and I dont have a cure.

Same here mate, went for a meal the other night with the missus and friends of ours, the missus had a right weed on because she said I wouldn’t stop talking about Everton ( relegation, the pts situation etc) and I had a face like a smacked arse all night. This club just suck the life out of you.

Take no notice of Zat, he’s just pissed off because you weren’t 12 years of age.

Last edited:
It appears as tho Moshiri is currently our only real senior management.

Our man Chong is just a placeholder.

They are still responsible for Everton, Moshiri either stumps up the cash or he has no say anyhow. He's not going to block them from doing what they can to save the club as remember he would walk away with nothing and it would be a stain on his reputation.