New Everton Stadium Discussion

That would probably make waves within the fans.

Why can’t people with the max time not wait until the people they want to be seated with who have less time. I realise it is not your child’s fault they have only had a comet for say 5 years, but it also should not mean that the person who may have had a ticket for 40 years being made to wait.
It should be totally on first come first served and if someone in your group be it family or friends has less and you want to sit with them then you should forfeit your place in the que, their is enough for all ST holders.

Why would it make waves within the fans? Would it make more waves, or less waves than doing it? Also, the suggestion has only been mentioned in regards to kids or junior tickets. I was only partially joking cause, well. Que sera sera, but why should I suffer for helping to extend Evertons match going fanbase.

If I really wanted to put the cat amongst the pigeons, we should look for a sweet spot where they target 40ish year old tickets holders with about 25 years continuous seat ownership. Then work out from there. The thinking being, if your older than that, well, you won't be sat there long anyway so you can have the less desirable seats, so if your seat isn't what you wanted, you have less time to worry about it. Then, group by age and ownership backwards from there to 35 and 20 etc. The younger people will be sat in their seats longer so can build a better long term community atmosphere.
That would be perfect....... for me.....

Again, the best option is group average.

Could also get people who don’t sit by you currently, but you want them to, to join your application.

It’s easily the most fair.
Theoretically the season ticket holder sitting next to me who has had his ST for twelve months asks if he can link his ST to mine (25 years) so that he doesn’t have to wait until the end for a less favourable seat and you would be happy if I let him?

There will never be a good way for everybody that is why they are doing first come first served.

Why would it make waves within the fans? Would it make more waves, or less waves than doing it? Also, the suggestion has only been mentioned in regards to kids or junior tickets. I was only partially joking cause, well. Que sera sera, but why should I suffer for helping to extend Evertons match going fanbase.

If I really wanted to put the cat amongst the pigeons, we should look for a sweet spot where they target 40ish year old tickets holders with about 25 years continuous seat ownership. Then work out from there. The thinking being, if your older than that, well, you won't be sat there long anyway so you can have the less desirable seats, so if your seat isn't what you wanted, you have less time to worry about it. Then, group by age and ownership backwards from there to 35 and 20 etc. The younger people will be sat in their seats longer so can build a better long term community atmosphere.
That would be perfect....... for me.....
Bollox springs to mind

Theoretically the season ticket holder sitting next to me who has had his ST for twelve months asks if he can link his ST to mine (25 years) so that he doesn’t have to wait until the end for a less favourable seat and you would be happy if I let him?

There will never be a good way for everybody that is why they are doing first come first served.
Why would you care?

You just said there is a seat for everyone, why do you care if someone jumps ahead?

There’s also a chance people may be priced out as we have no idea yet what the standard season ticket cost is.

I know a few season ticket holder who have upgraded to the village / trinity, and I would hazard a guess quite a lot have.

Could be quite a few getting one on the waiting list.

Does anyone know how many of the extra season tickets will be for the bar and restaurants? Just wondering how many will actually go to people who can’t afford to pay 3 grand on a ticket
5,500 hospitality, up from 1,500 we have now. They wont be included in the figures mentioned though, there separate.

Assuming current hospitality members renew, that leaves 4k new. Bear in mind though, that the club has also sold them to people who aren't currently season ticket holders too, so it's not necessarily going to take a chunk from the current season ticket holders.