New Everton Stadium Discussion

Like many have said, there's no perfect system that will tick all the boxes in terms of STH seat transfer. Although, I have to say that the group average tenure seems a fair option that could address some concern. Seems a bit of an own goal to disadvantage those bringing new, young Evertonians into the fold. Lord knows the action on the pitch isn't helping. I certainly think some thought should be given to linking junior sth to senior ones. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah ia problems with whatever system they take, max number of a groups ect. Do agree should be a system in plqce if you have had a ticket for long and now have another like you have said for a junior

Even more crazy was our average home attendances in the mid 80’s, while winning titles and cups, was just over 32,000……..
Going to the footie was at once glorious and a bit dangerous back then though, so that will have put many off. Plus most people on Merseyside were brassic by all accounts (I'm not from there, but South Wales was similar and we were on our knees).

Tbf, L
Even more crazy was our average home attendances in the mid 80’s, while winning titles and cups, was just over 32,000……..

Tbf, LFC's average attendance the season before was only 32k, and they had been winning everything for the previous decade or more. Attendances had dropped dramatically.

WHY YOU BOTHERED ABOUT LIVERPOOLS ATTENDANCES LAD. RS!

It is nothing but a joke, a lark.

Who said I was bothered? Someone mentioned our attendances for our championship winning seasons compared to now. I merely put them into context.
@Jacko93 you reeled him in beautifully there my son, bravo!

God bless.

Like many have said, there's no perfect system that will tick all the boxes in terms of STH seat transfer. Although, I have to say that the group average tenure seems a fair option that could address some concern. Seems a bit of an own goal to disadvantage those bringing new, young Evertonians into the fold. Lord knows the action on the pitch isn't helping. I certainly think some thought should be given to linking junior sth to senior ones. 🤷‍♂️

Yes that’s what my point was earlier. Wish we had a fan forum who are competent.

WHY YOU BOTHERED ABOUT LIVERPOOLS ATTENDANCES LAD. RS!

It is nothing but a joke, a lark.
To be fair the atraendences where always dialled down.

One of the reasons was how much they wanted to pay to the taxman, another was a lot of the players had attendance bonuses' built into the contracts.

Quite a few would often go and challenge Jim Greenwood (club sec) after a a suspiciously low figure was announced.

To be fair the atraendences where always dialled down.

One of the reasons was how much they wanted to pay to the taxman, another was a lot of the players had attendance bonuses' built into the contracts.

Quite a few would often go and challenge Jim Greenwood (club sec) after a a suspiciously low figure was announced.

And ALOT of people bunking in.

I totally agree!
That would probably make waves within the fans.

Why can’t people with the max time not wait until the people they want to be seated with who have less time. I realise it is not your child’s fault they have only had a comet for say 5 years, but it also should not mean that the person who may have had a ticket for 40 years being made to wait.
It should be totally on first come first served and if someone in your group be it family or friends has less and you want to sit with them then you should forfeit your place in the que, their is enough for all ST holders.

That would probably make waves within the fans.

Why can’t people with the max time not wait until the people they want to be seated with who have less time. I realise it is not your child’s fault they have only had a comet for say 5 years, but it also should not mean that the person who may have had a ticket for 40 years being made to wait.
It should be totally on first come first served and if someone in your group be it family or friends has less and you want to sit with them then you should forfeit your place in the que, their is enough for all ST holders.

Again, the best option is group average.

Could also get people who don’t sit by you currently, but you want them to, to join your application.

It’s easily the most fair.