2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Would be a great pairing with Stones athough I fear Southgate's love affair with Maguire will continue. Guess there's a possibility Stones gets moved up to midfield though.
I definitely wouldn't rule that out with the lack of options in central midfield. I think Guehi's injury is a stroke of luck for Maguire.

He is the best centre back we have had in our history. Totally deserves the call up
1710437037365.png

There is simply no way he isn't sold this summer. Partially because of our finances, but also because it's the best chance for the Champions League clubs to get him. No way it doesn't turn into an auction for him right now. I'd want to build a team around him and keep him for the next ten years, but that's just not going to happen.
Our best case scenario is for his value to go to a stupidly inflated level. Let's hope he locks down the position for the Euros.

There is simply no way he isn't sold this summer. Partially because of our finances, but also because it's the best chance for the Champions League clubs to get him. No way it doesn't turn into an auction for him right now. I'd want to build a team around him and keep him for the next ten years, but that's just not going to happen.
Our best case scenario is for his value to go to a stupidly inflated level. Let's hope he locks down the position for the Euros.

yup