2023/24 Sean Dyche

He's the only top level manager that would entertain coming to this mess of a club at present. Would be pointless however as the majority of the fanbase would fail to give him a fair chance and ultimately most managers would struggle with the current circumstances so why waste millions of pounds sacking Dyche ?

🐍 🐍 🐍
🦎 🦎 🦎

He's the only top level manager that would entertain coming to this mess of a club at present. Would be pointless however as the majority of the fanbase would fail to give him a fair chance and ultimately most managers would struggle with the current circumstances so why waste millions of pounds sacking Dyche ?

Top Level Manager lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

He`s just been webbed by the Spanish equivalent of us, who he was in the process of sending down.

Even the Saudis wouldn`t touch the piggy 🐷

Luton just surrendered a 3 goal lead in the second half to a bottom half team while in a situation where every single point matters for them in under 10 minutes.

So that's the worst manager in the league, for me
You’re probably right mate, he’d have to have his teams score 3 and considering that has only happened 9 times in the last 75 outings, the likelihood is low

If we hadn't been deducted points, we wouldn't have gone on that little run. So I expect it would still be a concern on plenty of minds.
We had an awful start into the season, but got 13 points in 7 games before the points deduction. Doubt that we would gone for 4 in a row, but our form was definitely increasing before the deduction.

You’re probably right mate, he’d have to have his teams score 3 and considering that has only happened 9 times in the last 75 outings, the likelihood is low
Well, he did it once, in a similarly important situation to Luton, arguably even more important given how many games were left, at Brighton last year.

What was that final score again?

It was 5-1 mate

What about the other 74 outings; I’ll give you a clue; it averages around 0.9 goals per game over that period
That wasn't the example we were debating

We were debating whether Dyche would give up a 3 goal lead in the second half.

I maintain he would not, regardless of who his squad was