New Everton Stadium Discussion

Showed the little fella (who is 5) the latest @Noggsy blue video earlier and I've got to take him down tomorrow after work so he can see the barrel roof. Been taking him down occasionally since it started and he's as daft as me about it.
He's telling everyone he can't wait for December and when people inevitably ask if hes excited for Christmas he tells them it's because the stadium will be finished and he can go inside 🤣💙
Down the mine or up a chimney you archaic brute

I have 4 season tickets in a family group in 2 pairs sitting together in adjacent rows, bought together. I've had mine for 30+yrs, my son's for almost 20yrs and my 2 daughters for approx 10yrs. Maybe a fairer system would be average tenure of the group, especially groups that sit together Originally, they said they would be moving people en block, to keep groupings together, unless people chose a completely different offering (ie corporate).
Yes, i must caveat my original point. If you are already sat together then that should be maintained wherever possible.

Like many have said, there's no perfect system that will tick all the boxes in terms of STH seat transfer. Although, I have to say that the group average tenure seems a fair option that could address some concern. Seems a bit of an own goal to disadvantage those bringing new, young Evertonians into the fold. Lord knows the action on the pitch isn't helping. I certainly think some thought should be given to linking junior sth to senior ones. 🤷‍♂️

gandalf-lord-of-the-rings.gif
And I'll be sporting a semi for the rest of the day after watching that

^^^ Yeah, all good points being made here. Maybe someone on this forum who has the club's ear might want to suggest a tweak or two?

Surely the FAB should be pushing this.

Wouldn't want to be the feller walking around taking all the plastic wrapping off the seats...

If the club gives me a weekend, I'd happily do it. Sit in some of the seats, check out the view from every angle. Bliss for a stadium nerd.