6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think as a fanbase we need to get beyond the mindset of us getting 1 or 2 points, we could get 6 again. Yes we might have already been punished for previous years but aggravating factors are that our position has not improved, potentally worsened and UEFA PSR rules get more serious the more times they are breached.

2 in 2 years is pretty damning, I think we are potentially looking 4 to 6, 2 for the 1 year not punished plus more for aggravating factors.

I hope to god I`m wrong but everyone I see are saying nailed on and guaranteed nothing more than 2 or 3 without the realization it probably will be more.
You are, nearly every single post you’ve ever made is doom-mongering balderdash which turns out to be nonsense and mostly days in advance of any actual outcome. I honestly hope you don’t live with other human beings.

Is it just me that doesnt think we should be giving these clubs the 900million?
I’m not really sure of all the political ins and outs behind it but yeah when most clubs in the league make a loss most years I can see why “would you like to give some money away?” hasn’t been a massive vote winner.

Still no news on the man city case?

Will this get brushed under rug as they change the rules?

The fact they have already said they are changing the rules we should have never been docked a single point. Period.

Either all of the cases get heard before rule change or none of them. Absurd.

maybe I don’t fully understand why this rule is in place at all but as I understand it, it’s truly baffling how this even was allowed to be implemented.

Think Forrest will get 6 points as opposed to 10 like we did. Can see us getting either 1-2. The last thing the premier league will want is appeals being heard at the end of the season. Think they will try and reach a balance that both clubs will accept and not look to appeal.
I’m not so sure. Considering they wrote the timescales that made it that way.

Still no news on the man city case?

Will this get brushed under rug as they change the rules?

The fact they have already said they are changing the rules we should have never been docked a single point. Period.

Either all of the cases get heard before rule change or none of them. Absurd.

maybe I don’t fully understand why this rule is in place at all but as I understand it, it’s truly baffling how this even was allowed to be implemented.
I don’t care about other clubs. I don’t even want to see Forest hit with any points deduction. I just want the Premier League to come crumbling down once an independent regulator comes in. I honestly think they would walk into the PL HQ and within months the headline would be ‘we don’t know why Everton and Forest have been given any points deduction’s and everyone has broken the rules for years’.

Why would the prem want to relegate us? We’re no threat to the top 6, we’re hardly a threat to most teams in the prem.
Exactly there is no motive at all to worry about us. Utterly irrelevant as a club for years despite our wish to be more.

It's clear we've been used to try and ward off regulation which is not fair but we've been run like a skip fire for years. Those at the top of the club deserve all we are getting, we don't, but there is no conspiracy to relegate us 🤣

You are, nearly every single post you’ve ever made is doom-mongering balderdash which turns out to be nonsense and mostly days in advance of any actual outcome. I honestly hope you don’t live with other human beings.
To be fair, his doom-mongering balderdash tends to be cogent anaysis on Everton matchdays, for some reason...

Why would the prem want to relegate us? We’re no threat to the top 6, we’re hardly a threat to most teams in the prem.
The point is it's not that they want to relegate us. It's more that they don't care if points deductions relegate us.

Now, substitute any of the Sky 6 for us, and the PL would definitely care that any points deduction for them would relegate them. Which is why they are now busily changing the rules, because what has happened to Everton cannot be allowed ro happen to their international cash cows.

It is because like Gandalf the Grey in LOTR, before he became Gandalf the White due to a divine transformation after his battle with the Balrog (who in our case is Dicky Masters), we pose the threat of becoming a more powerful and influential club. Gandalf the White had greater powers and authority as the sole emissary of the Valar, though he also became more cautious and less humorous which is what is happening to our leadership team.

Exactly there is no motive at all to worry about us. Utterly irrelevant as a club for years despite our wish to be more.

It's clear we've been used to try and ward off regulation which is not fair but we've been run like a skip fire for years. Those at the top of the club deserve all we are getting, we don't, but there is no conspiracy to relegate us 🤣

The point is it's not that they want to relegate us. It's more that they don't care if points deductions relegate us.

Now, substitute any of the Sky 6 for us, and the PL would definitely care that any points deduction for them would relegate them. Which is why they are now busily changing the rules, because what has happened to Everton cannot be allowed ro happen to their international cash cows.
Precisely, we're just the useful idiots that the PL were trying to offer up as a sacrificial lamb to ward off an independent regulator. It hasn't worked and they look a bit foolish now. There's no conspiracy against us specifically, we just imploded at the exact time the PL needed a patsy.