2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm not sure what season burnely made it to Europe but the competition must of been incredibly lackluster lol
2017-18, we finished 8th, they finished 7th with a negative GD and less than 1 goal scored per game.

This is such a "Leicester winning the PL" thing as well, even if it's not to that scale obviously - it won't happen for a while you'd think.

We could put 10 strikers on the pitch and we couldn't score if they all sucked.

We've missed an unbelievable number of open goals this season. We can't finish, no matter who is out there. And like with everything in sports, a lot of it is now becoming mental for these players. They are totally bereft of confidence in front of goal at the moment.
Surely Chermiti gets a start, purely by default. He has had the least amount of minutes to prove he can’t finish.

He has to go if we fail to beat Bournemouth

We can't go into our remaining games with us being rock bottom and a manager lost for ideas

The only way out is a new manager coming in and lifting the squad, even for a short time, it may just be enough
I don’t think he will be dismissed.
But failure to beat Bournemouth at home would be a major concern.
His lack of ideas is a real concern at the moment , and really emphasises what a limited manager he is.
I don’t think we will be relegated, but our home performances are already unacceptable.
With the club lacking oversight , direction or vision at the moment I think he will survive the season at least.