6 + 2 Point Deductions

So basically everyone agrees the rules are a load of crap but hey as long as its just everton, forest etc they can get points deductions...

Also the new rules basically guarantee half of the league will stay where they are....no improving, just know your place unless you have an off season and go down right?

I'm in favour with that system as it works in Spain and clubs are a lot more sustainable now and getting financial healthier in Spain, despite the 2 covid seasons that affected badly. It made our league more competitive overall, but of course a club like Real can spend more than a promoted team, because of better revenue.

It can mean teams stuck to certain position, but teams with a good youth system/scouting have the chance to thrive with those rules. The problem in England is basically, owners cannot invest into clubs from their own money to make a smaller team grow due to FFP. Crystal Palace recently complained about that. That hinders them to grow and get closer to the top teams. If there are legal ways to do, I also expect that an owner is personally liable in a legal way in case he doesn't grant these payments.

I'm in favour with that system as it works in Spain and clubs are a lot more sustainable now and getting financial healthier in Spain, despite the 2 covid seasons that affected badly. It made our league more competitive overall, but of course a club like Real can spend more than a promoted team, because of better revenue.

It can mean teams stuck to certain position, but teams with a good youth system/scouting have the chance to thrive with those rules. The problem in England is basically, owners cannot invest into clubs from their own money to make a smaller team grow due to FFP. Crystal Palace recently complained about that. That hinders them to grow and get closer to the top teams. If there are legal ways to do, I also expect that an owner is personally liable in a legal way in case he doesn't grant these payments.
I think it kills the PL position against its business competitors. I am surprised the EPL are up for this

If I’m Everton I’m now asking super silk to look to see if we go off the was new rules would we have breached. Then again, look at taking the league to court and saying the rules where clearly not fit for purpose.