Relegation 23/24 Thread

Other tams gave been doing our job for us by keeping us ahead slightly of the bottom 4.

Different to last season we have a lot of games to come with teams around us and below us in the league, so there can be no excuse and I think Forest will get a bigger points deduction than us as we have already been punished for some of our losses.
Just win the league of 5 (if one of them is Forest)

Can`t wait for the fume when Forest get same or less points deduction than us for being further in breach.

The PL won`t want any appeals which will take it till after the end of the season, Forest and our second will be lenient to prevent that.

Can`t wait for the fume when Forest get same or less points deduction than us for being further in breach.

The PL won`t want any appeals which will take it till after the end of the season, Forest and our second will be lenient to prevent that.
I will be if they have gone over by more and we both get -6 off

The last thing that is going to happen now is different rules for different clubs, the PL is in enough of a mess already without making it worse.

Our initial hearing and subsquent appeal has somewhat laid down a playbook for the league to work by, until they look at City and Chelsea obviously.

The last thing that is going to happen now is different rules for different clubs, the PL is in enough of a mess already without making it worse.

Our initial hearing and subsquent appeal has somewhat laid down a playbook for the league to work by, until they look at City and Chelsea obviously.

I don`t trust them, they`ve clearly got it in for Everton more than any other club...

Seen a few people say that. Not sure I go along with it. I think 18th places points tally this season won’t be too dissimilar from the last few years.
I'd have agreed a couple of weeks ago but Luton's form, thankfully, has tanked as well and Sheffield United and Burnley are as bad a pair of teams as I've ever seen in the top flight.