2023/24 Sean Dyche

Mate there's a second one looming. Club is an absolute cess pit of bad luck and negativity. We've a ponzi scheme trying to buy us as well
You were trying to make out that we were only hovering above relegation because of two points deductions and I was simply pointing out that we've only had one. The second one will seal the deal. That and zero wins in eleven league games and counting. Dyche has had an unfavourable hand but he's playing it increasingly poorly.

Nearly 400 games he's managed in the PL and he averages under a goal per game. Says it all about his style and tactics. Before people say oh it was Burnley, he was there for 10 years, he had enough time to change things if he wanted. Go more possession based or buy different attackers. He didnt as this is his style, he will never change.

Too much work, time and energy spent on trying to defend that we have zero idea, or plans when we go forward. The passing, crossing and shooting is conference level and players look like they dont know where they should be or what they are doing as they are not being coached.

He has one plan, keep it tight and nick a goal then hold on for dear life. When that doesnt work he's clueless.

Same number or less goals from open play than Sheff U and Burnley. There is no way another manager gets less goals out of this team than he is. He's not even keeping us defensively solid at the minute, so its a recipe for disaster.

Buck stops with him

We aren't winning games - sure we're mostly playing okay but we arent winning anything
We're not drawing them any more, either.

Last week would have been no worse than a draw when Dycheball is working. Today was a draw for the taking - but the defenders imploded.

Dyche is in a weird comfort zone - not responsible for the mismanagement of the club or the points deduction that has thrown him into a relegation battle - but also not showing enough to suggest he can take us forward when the storm passes. His loyalty to underperforming players is also baffling. They have not returned the favour. Neither have players who he has given a chance to.

If Luton can win two games, we're in a world of pain.

To be honest, I'm resigned to us going down this season. There is no joy in supporting this dysfunctional, entitled club and its overpaid underperforming players.

You were trying to make out that we were only hovering above relegation because of two points deductions and I was simply pointing out that we've only had one. The second one will seal the deal. That and zero wins in eleven league games and counting. Dyche has had an unfavourable hand but he's playing it increasingly poorly.
I don't disagree that he shouldve done better with games we've had but think the distraction of the points deduction appeal definitely had an effect on all of us and the players

We're not drawing them any more, either.

Last week would have been no worse than a draw when Dycheball is working. Today was a draw for the taking - but the defenders imploded.

Dyche is in a weird comfort zone - not responsible for the mismanagement of the club or the points deduction that has thrown him into a relegation battle - but also not showing enough to suggest he can take us forward when the storm passes. His loyalty to underperforming players is also baffling. They have not returned the favour. Neither have players who he has given a chance to.

If Luton can win two games, we're in a world of pain.

To be honest, I'm resigned to us going down this season. There is no joy in supporting this dysfunctional, entitled club and its overpaid underperforming players.

but like us all we care no matter and it hurts