Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chemiti

he has done enough so far to keep this squad, lacking any investment or planning out of the bottom three despite a points deduction.
I’m not saying I’m happy with the situation or the football but we have been undone by Two pens. Missed big chances like before half time, and couple
of chances for Dcl.
This is a very poor untied side but they are better than us, and have home advantage and are still fighting it out for top 4 still.
The big difference is the quality at the top end of the pitch. I think we got out the blocks quick to get a goal and then probably put the pressure on them. They have their 1st attack and Tarky gives away a soft pen. We can’t at we’ve not created enough score 2 goals. It’s an absolute horrible situation at the moment. The confidence in the final 3rd is endemic through the team but if I’m brutally honest the bench hasn’t got a plethora of talent. There are a couple of changes I would make team wise but I don’t think any would be a magic bullet which is going to change the situation.

Man U - 51% possession
Everton - 49% possession
Man U - 15 shots
Everton - 23 shots
Man U - 5 corners
Everton - 8 corners

We haven't had things in our favour like that in a long time (even 49% possession).

And we lose to two stupid taclkes in our own penalty area...

Sickening...

Yes we have. The stats are often in our favour but we repeatedly fail to win. That is our season.

The big difference is the quality at the top end of the pitch. I think we got out the blocks quick to get a goal and then probably put the pressure on them. They have their 1st attack and Tarky gives away a soft pen. We can’t argue we’ve not created enough score 2 goals. It’s an absolute horrible situation at the moment. The confidence in the final 3rd is endemic through the team but if I’m brutally honest the bench hasn’t got a plethora of talent. There are a couple of changes I would make team wise but I don’t think any would be a magic bullet which is going to change the situation.

The big difference is the quality at the top end of the pitch. I think we got out the blocks quick to get a goal and then probably put the pressure on them. They have their 1st attack and Tarky gives away a soft pen. We can’t at we’ve not created enough score 2 goals. It’s an absolute horrible situation at the moment. The confidence in the final 3rd is endemic through the team but if I’m brutally honest the bench hasn’t got a plethora of talent. There are a couple of changes I would make team wise but I don’t think any would be a magic bullet which is going to change the situation.
Think the only way we stay up is if Danjuma makes it back and is actually selected.

He's frustrating and far from a world beater but he drives at teams, has pace and creates chances. No one else in this side has that.

I'm a defender of Dyche. Given who and what we are right now I thinks doing ok. We are.not capable of bringing in a top manager, no one would want to come here. That said, we have to change the team up, period. DCL back in, try Dobbin, try Seamus, maybe Woan idk.