Match Thread Manchester United v Everton - Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't think Everton are in any position to mock another teams stadium. Goodison is an absolute dump.

Goodison is better than this

You at least have something approaching leg room there

And, we know Goodison’s day has gone and we’re building a new ground off our own backs whilst Man United have the cheek to ask for tax payers money for theirs

So is Godfrey mate, sorry to break it to you, mind you, if your beloved Dyche keeps picking him he must be good. Funny really, I thought he was a very limited central defender being played out of position.
Our team is crap, what do you expect?

The selection of Godfrey will likely prove to be today’s fatal mistake. He’ll be targeted from the off…
Wasn`t it last season that Utd targeted the space in behind over Godfrey`s head constantly, they targeted him on that ocassion, I think you are right and they will do that again.

Goodison is better than this

You at least have something approaching leg room there

And, we know Goodison’s day has gone and we’re building a new ground off our own backs whilst Man United have the cheek to ask for tax payers money for theirs
Ours being better than theirs doesn't really say much. As I said, I don't think we're in a position to slag off anyone's ground.

You might have some leg room but do you get an obstructive view?

That's irrelevant to what I said, isn't it mate? I agree that the richest club in the Country shouldn't be getting hand outs from the tax payer.