6 + 2 Point Deductions

Leicester, Chelsea and possibly Villa starting next season on minus points. Let's hope we survive this season, Leicester have to offload their better players and we somehow improve over the summer as Leicester might be buried by Christmas.

They can only really make profits on their academy players. Gallagher and Broja are pure profit for them, but nobody is spending big on Broja. He just isn't worth anywhere near the money they've asked for him. Can't even get a game for Fulham. Gallagher has said time and time again he wants to stay at Chelsea, so although more likely to fetch a bigger fee, he may just see out his contract and stay at Chelsea. There isn't many others in the squad that Chelsea can make pure profit on, other than maybe James and Colwill. They've spent big on most of the squad. 100M of profit by the end of June is a big ask.
We are absolutely signing Broja for stupid money now you've said that. Cheers mate!

Leicester, Chelsea and possibly Villa starting next season on minus points. Let's hope we survive this season, Leicester have to offload their better players and we somehow improve over the summer as Leicester might be buried by Christmas.
Chelsea and Villa won't be starting next season on minus points.

Do you think you’s will have to sell to avoid it ?
Don't get me wrong mate, Chelsea and Villa may be charged at some point next season, but it will only be post December. I hope Chelsea have to sell, because they're an absolute embarrassment.

Incidentally I support Everton, although we are also an embarrassment.

I don't get the obsession with what other teams may or may not be charged with and what may or may not have consequences for other clubs. The discussion and focus should only be about Everton. This is our situation in isolation. If you don't grasp that then you don't have a sound understanding of what is at play here.

I don't get the obsession with what other teams may or may not be charged with and what may or may not have consequences for other clubs. The discussion and focus should only be about Everton. This is our situation in isolation. If you don't grasp that then you don't have a sound understanding of what is at play here.
It's completely pertinent to discuss other cases as the potential knock on effect on Everton is absolutely obvious.

You are off your head if you can't see why everyone would take an interest in what happens to others when that will have a direct impact on us and chances of survival.

If you don't grasp that then you don't have a sound understanding of what is at play here.