New Everton Stadium Discussion

Ticket pricing for the new stadium? I have been quite shocked this year by how much our season tickets have gone up over the last 3-4 years, they used to feel like a good deal.
They will no doubt go up again for Bramley Moore. How do the club make the Stadium worth while cost wise while serving up such dross on the pitch?
Massive challenge ahead before fans are driven away I believe, we need to improve revenue to improve the team but how can they justify charging £700 - £800 pound a year to watch this rubbish we have been served for the last 3 years?
Oh we're 100% looking at £800 plus for season tickets from 25-26 onwards. The problem is that prices like that will mean the end of the road for me and fans like me who feel similar disgust at the idea of paying that much for 19 to 23 games of togger. I'm sure we'll be replaced without any issues at all at first but at some point the horrific prices we pay combined with the endless grabge we're getting served up will take it's toll and drive more and more people away.

Oh we're 100% looking at £800 plus for season tickets from 25-26 onwards. The problem is that prices like that will mean the end of the road for me and fans who feel similar disgust at the idea of paying that much for 19 to 23 games of togger. I'm sure we'll be replaced without any issues at all at first but at some point the horrific prices we pay combined with the endless grabge we're getting served up will take it's toll and drive more and more people away.
Which may have been one of the reasons not to go to 60k+

Im well aware of that, thats not what im discussing here. Im mentioning the vertical positioning of the seats was something Bill insisted on with Dan Meis in the new stadium design..

I know, I just thought I’d mention it and what could have been.

BM is the the same sort of stand designs but with a much bigger concentration and investment in facilities.

Would have liked to have seen what destination Kirby had in regards to that compared to Copenhagen.

Still shudder that we could been in a retail park like Wigan and Reading.

Thank got we’ve got this to look forward to.

BM is the the same sort of stand designs but with a much bigger concentration and investment in facilities.

Would have liked to have seen what destination Kirby had in regards to that compared to Copenhagen.

Its a pretty amazing forum, but I'm pretty sure @GrandOldTeam themselves would shy away from taking the credit for BMD.

There's not many things I could find fault with at the New Stadium but think that's a huge opportunity missed with that space.

The view from the concourse looks fantastic , but from above would be amazing. It could easily be made into matchday bars too as 13 thousand fans looks a lot to be just served by the concourse.
Surely it won't be wasted space.

I think that will be the case in other areas but totally agree with that. Think there was a lot of potential up there, Man City have exec seating at the back of their behind goal extension and doing the same with their newest add on.

Would impact the atmosphere of the stand at all with it being at the back, and like you said the view would be spectacular.

or retail kirkby with about two shops

Oh we're 100% looking at £800 plus for season tickets from 25-26 onwards. The problem is that prices like that will mean the end of the road for me and fans like me who feel similar disgust at the idea of paying that much for 19 to 23 games of togger. I'm sure we'll be replaced without any issues at all at first but at some point the horrific prices we pay combined with the endless grabge we're getting served up will take it's toll and drive more and more people away.
This really, any other increases and I really can't justify the price, as you say, they will price out thousands.