2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think the part thats really beginning to wreck my head is the crazy stats people come out with just after we lose.
- wow, our xG is blah, and 3 keepers have had their best performances, and percentage of good shots v's great shots...
and on and on.
It's simple. We're not winning, and the longer we dont win, the more frustrated I'll get with the manager.

I think the part thats really beginning to wreck my head is the crazy stats people come out with just after we lose.
- wow, our xG is blah, and 3 keepers have had their best performances, and percentage of good shots v's great shots...
and on and on.
It's simple. We're not winning, and the longer we dont win, the more frustrated I'll get with the manager.
what they don’t want you to know is;
We’ve scored 14 goals from open play
The XG from open play is around 10

We’re crap and don’t really have an attacking way of playing

He's barely above Lampard in terms of managerial ability. He's miles below in personality and likability. And he's a fkin tory.

What he has them serving up on the pitch is nothing short of abominable.

You'd get more tactical nous out of a Sunday league manager. Truly you would.
Lampard is an actual card carrying Tory but was a 'man of the people' here

and on and on.
Dyche said that in his post match interview as well if you watched it.

Last season we scored the second lowest amount of goals in the league with 34.

This year we've scored 29 and are 9 pts off last year's points total and that's with a 6 pt deduction.

Dyches job is to stabilise us to get to the new stadium and you may not like it, but he's doing that.

If you think this season is bad, how much worse was last season??

Last season we scored the second lowest amount of goals in the league with 34.

This year we've scored 29 and are 9 pts off last year's points total and that's with a 6 pt deduction.

Dyches job is to stabilise us to get to the new stadium and you may not like it, but he's doing that.

If you think this season is bad, how much worse was last season??

You know two things can be bad at the same time right?

Everton are in no position to replace another manager with a second points deduction looming and a takeover that won't go through.
Stick or twist though, whilst we move closer to relegation, by the very fact we can't win a raffle nevermind a footy match..

Problems we have -

poorly assembled squad, no one who loves Everton is happy with.

An owner who is bat sh t crazy, hasn't a clue and seemingly isn't interested anymore.

Potential.new owners who I believe won't be new owners and even if they are won't make us better, or take us out of the cycle we are in.

Possible further points deduction

A defensive coach, who is somehow our manager, he hasn't a clue what to do with attacking other teams. Backed up from his history with other teams as well as ours. But hugely hamstrung by our current squad. Which in theory is only going to get worse, because we haven't a pot to pi55 in.

So, stick it twist? Who would do a better job. With a long term vision for what we want to be, at least heading in the right direction.

You'd have to be crazy to want to manage Everton, or desperate... we work in the last point, desperate.