Relegation 23/24 Thread

We are currently as poor as the bottom 3 who are as poor as teams who have ever been in the premier league (this might be abit unfair on luton town who are capable of a performance and therefore we are quite lucky to have got some points earlier on in the season.

Luck doesn't always last.
Luck? We've earned 31 points and have been wasteful. We should have more.

Burnley are awful, their players run into each other and everything, it's mental.
Seen criticism of Burnley this season for stubbornly sticking to their attractive football despite losing and heading down. Supposedly playing better here than they have for weeks, and yet my eyes are bleeding. No idea what their aim is. Both teams horrendous.

Solanke and maybe the right winger the only players you’d put in our team out of anyone on display here. And yet I wouldn’t be certain of beating either of them without a scuffed goal from a corner. Not sure what that says about Dyche, the composure of our players. Points deductions or not, our starting lineup looks like a division above these 2 squads, with Pickford, Tarks, JB, Onana, etc. We shouldn’t be anywhere near teams like this, but every year it’s the same.

We need something next week. United away isn't a game to be feared anymore

After all these abysmal home results, we are going to need an unexpected win at some point.
We invariably bottle it against United. Look at the first game after the points deduction. We should have been 3-1 clear at half time, but our heroic finishers found impressive ways to fluff their lines. Again.

Anybody can miss sitters, but when you do it with the metronomic regularity of our players then the only conclusion is that these players are playing well above themselves when they actually do convert.

3-0 United (Rashford, Antony, Fernandes (pen))

Despite losing again everyone around us also lost, except Brentford who got a point. So all in all the weekend could have been a lot worse. The big problem is though that we have forgotten how to win and we can't seem to score. We are still in big trouble if that continues.

Bournemouth have got Sheff Utd and then Luton in the next 10 days.
I think I would have preferred a draw today but we need them to stop a Luton victory.

How bad is that?

Despite losing again everyone around us also lost, except Brentford who got a point. So all in all the weekend could have been a lot worse. The big problem is though that we have forgotten how to win and we can't seem to score. We are still in big trouble if that continues.
The worst thing, all results went way i thought for once, bar us, who i thought would win and make that gap. We also ned to remember we need to make that gap as big as pos for any potential points took off - so if it happens, we are still outside the bottom 3

should they sack kompany or accept defeat and get relegated this season and rebuild again with him in the championship?
He’ll be off at the first opportunity. His “playing the right way” brand is designed purely to appeal to glamour - not to save Burnley.

No
We invariably bottle it against United. Look at the first game after the points deduction. We should have been 3-1 clear at half time, but our heroic finishers found impressive ways to fluff their lines. Again.

Anybody can miss sitters, but when you do it with the metronomic regularity of our players then the only conclusion is that these players are playing well above themselves when they actually do convert.

3-0 United (Rashford, Antony, Fernandes (pen))
They always dust Martial down for us don't forget🙄