Relegation 23/24 Thread

Great post and accurate, apart from the onwards and upwards but at the end. This team ain’t going upward much until it gets goals from somewhere.

Actually think Beto needs a bit of a run now, I’d be more confident of him converting than DCL with the chances created. No other players apart from Doucoure chipping in though which is very worrying.

Yeah that’s a good point… a starting centre forward scored a goal(!). Can't remember the last game that happened, but it should at least be enough for Beto to retain his starting spot.

Still should be scoring the penalty like.

Looking at our games I see
Nothing against

Utd
Bournemouth
Chelsea
Newcastle
RS
Arsenal
Brentford

Leaves
Burnley
Sheff Utd
Luton
Forest

Win 3 of them I think we stay up

Manure draw, limp over the line.

Luton go down and they have. A dozen players on 1 year deals ending June this year.
For me I would have Chong and Barkley.

Looking at our games I see
Nothing against

Utd
Bournemouth
Chelsea
Newcastle
RS
Arsenal
Brentford

Leaves
Burnley
Sheff Utd
Luton
Forest

Win 3 of them I think we stay up
All hinges on the points deduction. If we get another one, we go down, if we don’t we stay up as Forest will get one surely.

Think it would do for many on here good on our mental health. We need putting out of our misery. Never ever thought I would be pleased the RS score a last minute winner, this cannot Carry on.

A controversial last minute winner where the referee literally ignored the rule book, at that.

He's basically their Doucoure.

You're generally o.k if you have one midfielder who gets 7-8 a season and the CF gets 10-13. Bowen was reasonably quiet today but he's scored 14 prem goals from 25 games. Ollie Watkins has 16 prem goals in 27 games so DCL is miles off that standard now for possible England squad picks.

He needs to go on a bender with Tom Davies in Belfast to get him going....

Said earlier in the season when West Ham were on form, conceding possession, then killing teams on the break. They've got the quality in being clinical.

There's no real difference between how west hand and we are set up for the most part. They just have quality