2023/24 Sean Dyche

I dont see any manager who could coach Mykolenko and Godfrey into being prime Baines & Coleman.

Tactics are defensive but so were King Carlo's the only difference was we had a few scorers/creators in the squad back then like Richy, Rodriguez, Digne & DCL on a good run.

FFP has meant we had to sell 3 of the above and not have the funds to replace them.
A good manager doesn`t pick Godfrey at RB when he has 2 on the bench....

I'm beginning to believe he does not feel we have eight outfield players who can support having two strikers on the pitch. Even at home and often against lowly oppososition. If so it's a terrible indictment of how we've recruited. It now seems if we ever see two strikers on the pitch it's because we're chasing a lost cause.

I mean we can say it's unacceptable until the cows come home, which it is, but the reality is we're borrowing money to pay players wages, we possibly have another pts deduction on the way, and we've a takeover which won't go through. It's truly grim at the football club off the pitch, and we've to grin and bear it for on the pitch as we simply have no other choice.
I'd rather get relegated, start again, enjoy watching Everton play at a level they can compete, rather than continue in this endless cycle of misery

Its the managers job to make the team believe they can win and score goals. It's evidently clear Dyche can't do that.

There’s this incredible trend that we seem to have where the last 3 seasons now we end up going on this horrendous run of games with poor form

It happened under Benitez, then it happened under Lampard and now we are currently in it under Dyche

Worrying thing though is even if we don’t win the next 10 games I can’t see us replacing dyche

I'd rather get relegated, start again, enjoy watching Everton play at a level they can compete, rather than continue in this endless cycle of misery

Its the managers job to make the team believe they can win and score goals. It's evidently clear Dyche can't do that.
We`d end up having to watch Dyche mind boring hoofball in the Championship and whilst being unable to win at home.

I'm beginning to believe he does not feel we have eight outfield players who can support having two strikers on the pitch. Even at home and often against lowly oppososition. If so it's a terrible indictment of how we've recruited. It now seems if we ever see two strikers on the pitch it's because we're chasing a lost cause.
How many PL sides play with 2 strikers these days? It’s very very few.