Relegation 23/24 Thread

I understand your point and I struggle to sympathise with some fans because of their attitude in defending mediocrity and the board over the years. That’s more resentment on my part because you could see for years things weren’t right here even under Moyes.

Having said that I respect how they turn out in numbers . I look at what happened to a big club like Aston Villa in 2016, a lot of empty seats at their home games. You don’t see that here and I doubt you will in the future either. Obviously I could be wrong like.
Think deep down we enjoy the suffering lol

I'd honestly sooner see us be somewhat competitive in the championship and have a chance of doing something other then fight relegation then continue like this. Following the club in 2024 is nothing short of purgatory.
You're making the mistake of thinking we'd be competitive.

Far better to hang on in and stabilise. The Championship is no picnic.

I'd honestly sooner see us be somewhat competitive in the championship and have a chance of doing something other then fight relegation then continue like this. Following the club in 2024 is nothing short of purgatory.

Problem with this is, based on dyches tactics, we'll still be playing dreadful to watch football even if we are winning in the championship. Can't wait to watch them spam mindless crosses for 90 minutes against Plymouth argyle