Relegation 23/24 Thread

I'm trying to still care about this club I've supported for over 50 years but my god they are making it difficult.

I'm not even bothered if we are relegated now, we are nowhere near Premiership standard.
This is how I feel.

I'm angry with the players. They are fantastically overpaid for the incompetence they display. I hope Luton beat Villa and put the wind up some of them, because I'm distancing myself now from this utter car crash of a club and season.

Just do now hope this team can proove me wrong but just cant now this team just cant score makes it look hard. Just have hope others teams drop pointa

I'd honestly sooner see us be somewhat competitive in the championship and have a chance of doing something other then fight relegation then continue like this. Following the club in 2024 is nothing short of purgatory.
Question is: would you prefer the pressure of trying to come back up with parachute payments or trying to stay up with siege mentality

What does it take for fans to boycott this charade and not go to matches?

'Support' does nothing, all you're doing is giving a stamp of approval to the on-pitch garbage and lining the Premier League's pockets.

I understand your point and I struggle to sympathise with some fans because of their attitude in defending mediocrity and the board over the years. That’s more resentment on my part because you could see for years things weren’t right here even under Moyes.

Having said that I respect how they turn out in numbers . I look at what happened to a big club like Aston Villa in 2016, a lot of empty seats at their home games. You don’t see that here and I doubt you will in the future either. Obviously I could be wrong like.