6 + 2 Point Deductions

Anyone remember when we used to talk about how good players were and scoring goals, and winning and shizzle?
To be honest. They are not. If they were this would be annoying but mostly irrelevant. As would the relegation thread.

But when we were 7th every year some hated Moyes so we would still be complaining

I find it incredibly concerning how the CEO update emphasises how he was only in position for a fortnight of the 2022-23 period.

Perhaps like he is protecting his position.

I listened to the Royal Blue Podcast yesterday which dealt with this subject. We’re screwed. The consensus is that we are facing a minimum of 6 more points deduction and possibly more. The notion of double jeopardy was also discussed and dismissed.
We aren’t screwed.

They know as much as anyone else about the 2nd charge. Which is very little.

I did hear Bobble say on his podcast this is breach is considered "much less serious" than the first, although how he knows or what it means in financial terms I don't know, so pinch of salt on that.
I listened to the Royal Blue Podcast yesterday which dealt with this subject. We’re screwed. The consensus is that we are facing a minimum of 6 more points deduction and possibly more. The notion of double jeopardy was also discussed and dismissed.
Maybe an idea to stop listening to podcasts 🤷‍♂️

To be fair you were totally convinced and wouldn’t stop bleating on that we were getting nothing back for the first one so that shows how much your opinion and interpretation of things is worth paying attention to.

Just listened to a podcast and we have apparently already been relegated and the current everton is all an illusion

Just listened to a temporal vortex time parallax podcast.

Today we will uncomfortably beat West Ham.

Chelsea will beat Brentford.
TRS will beat Forest by a large margin.
Palace will lose at Spurs.
Villa will destroy Luton on their hallowed turf.

Tomorrow, its a bit unclear. Bournemouth will either draw or lose at Burnley. And on Monday Sheffield United will be dismanted by the visiting Arsenal.

All perfectly normal, but the strange thing is… We WILL actually watch and enjoy Match of The Day! Maybe that last part was far fetched.

Just listened to a temporal vortex time parallax podcast.

Today we will uncomfortably beat West Ham.

Chelsea will beat Brentford.
TRS will beat Forest by a large margin.
Palace will lose at Spurs.
Villa will destroy Luton on their hallowed turf.

Tomorrow, its a bit unclear. Bournemouth will either draw or lose at Burnley. And on Monday Sheffield United will be dismanted by the visiting Arsenal.

All perfectly normal, but the strange thing is… We WILL actually watch and enjoy Match of The Day! Maybe that last part was far fetched.
Wonder what the odds on none of this happening is

Anyone seen the article on Forests breach. Says the below. But then the rest of the article is how they will see even a 6 point deduction worthy of appeal.

They told the PL they were selling Johnson once Kane went (not sure what would have happened if he broke his leg or got a bad injury).

They have kept quiet so have been more respectful, not garnering local MP's support (even though we only did that AFTER the 10 point deduction

They only have £61m to breach, which is a lot less. Even though, like we were told, they are the rules fair or not.

They have to buy more players to stay in the league.

Sounds like they honestly feel that they should or will get a lesser punishment of around 3 points with more suspended.

"Forest are understood to have breached by a higher figure than Everton, who had an overspend of £19.5million on their allowable losses of £105m over a three-year period.

Crucially, however, Forest’s breaches occurred over a considerably shorter time frame.

Because Forest spent two of the three years they are being assessed over in the Championship, their loss limit is lower, at £61m