Are you a still a football fan or solely an Evertonian these days?

Betamax? You betcha!
Disposable cameras? Phwoar!
Floppy discs? No you're talkin!
Personal assistant? Lovely jubbly!
Overhead projector? Goin weak at the knees!
Classified ads? Can't get enough!
Road maps in cars? Heavenly!

Despise football, but somehow love Everton? Obsoletely!

I like football and enjoy watching a good fair game.

I support Everton but I am losing interest just being a team that makes up the numbers in a game rigged for a few teams to win everything and to syphon cash from the tv viewer's.

I thought that the bubble was going to burst for nearly 20 years now. Yet another thing I am wrong about.

Everton only, but I've lost interest in a lot of other sports too. Used to watch loads of the Wimbledon tennis, Olympics the TV would be on start to finish, but it's a struggle now. I wonder how many of those who have lost interest are over 50, as it may just be an age thing. I remember my dad lost interest in the 80s, even though we were good, as he thought the game was corrupt, even before the Premier league. The last World Cup nearly finished me off, most teams played the same way (pass it around the back four, bore the opposition to death), particularly Morocco - wasn't it great that an African team got to the semi-finals, not if they play like that- and I was ready to pack in my season ticket. Still think the first season in the new ground could be my last one.

Have to disagree there they played a counter attacking style and did it very well when they countered. If they played an open attacking game they would have been blown away so chose to play to their strengths.

If they opened up and got battered they would have been naive in the extreme so to me it’s well done to their coach and players for being tactically sound…..not often you say that about African teams hence why they got to a semi.

I think that’s harsh on them there they are there to win…..Everton have got great results doing that in the past so I’m not going to throw stones.

I’m don’t even like Everton anymore.

Seriously, just Everton now, and that’s because I’ve been indoctrinated since an early age, if I could walk away I would, but I know that will never happen. Sad thing is I’ve got my two kids the same as me know, the poor buggers.

Used to love any football, and watch everything and anything - footy italia, Spanish league, German, even non league stuff.

Just cba with any of it now, particularly with the top divisions - I think it’s been ever so nce VAR was introduce ans totally killed what the game is now.
VAR is definitely killing the enjoyment of watching football

Evertonian only. I also support my national team. Outside of that i try to watch some games with my dad, he supports Man U, that’s got little or nothing to do with football if that makes any sense

I used to enjoy all football, especially foreign stuff as it had a "feel" to it that was different to English football. There was also a sense of magic you got when watching players who you had never heard of on Sgorio or whatever along with mystical figures who you only got to see at the big international tournaments.

Nowadays everything is a big over saturated homogenized blob of crap. All matches look the same regardless of who is playing or where it is. Players looking to go down because "contact was made" etc (I actually don't mind flagrant cheating like Klinsmann diving or Gentile battering someone all game, its the snide stuff that annoys me).

So these days all I really watch is Everton because I feel like I have to and I watch Women's football (mainly foreign stuff) as I feel like it means more to the players.

Defo getting more and more into non league.

Nantwich Town, 12 quid in, beer in my seat, so close to the oppo bench that I can give the subs a slap if they annoy me, but most of all, some very, very good footballers on show.

I hated the Preimer League from the start. It was always about those teams who thought of themselves as 'bigger and better' than everyone else and therefore 'justifiably entitled' to share the trophies amongst themselves - and to our shame we were one of them. It doesn't matter what your history is, is doesn't entitle you to beat Scunthorpe (for example) in a cup final. Isn't it strange how we moan about the Sky 6 when we would have been happy to be one of them? History is great, and we shoiuld celebrate it. We should use it to deride other teams as it smacks of a bully mentality.
Oh and, yes i'm solely (still) an Everton fan. Football as a competetive sport is long gone..............and i don't think we'll ever get it back.

I have never, ever been a football supporter, i simply dont have the spiritual capacity to invest in more than one tem. So its Everton or nothing. I don't even watch world cups anymore, because I will see someone and think ‘wouldn’t it be great if we went for him’ but we never do. So I concentrate on the blues, love them or loathe them.

Last couple of seasons I'll be honest haven't watched a great deal of football. Everton on TV then yeah that's a given. Work/family life + my own sporting activities have taken over. Once the lad goes to Uni that will free me up. Went to goodison a few times last season when staying with the family in Liverpool. This season like all things visiting the family takes a bit of a back burner.

I am just an Everton fan theses days, Gone are the days (pre premiere league} when every club in the first division had a chance of winning it before the season started. I feel sorry for the fans who have never seen those days when every club could have won everything without todays money. Its only money that created the so called top six.

I don't subscribe to BT or Sky Sports as to me they are very much part of the problem.
Only watch MOTD if we win. Onlly interested in other teams performances if the results affect Everton.
Gone are the days I could more or less name every top teams starting eleven.
Evertonian first and last.