6 + 2 Point Deductions

I've got no idea, but the club's clearly in a financial mess. Whatever the case may be, it's pointless talking about our upward trend if we've breached again, that's very unlikely to be the way they see it.
Not sure if the club can show how much they have cut costs in this period that is proof the club is trying. And that we have not been going crazy to try spend way out of it. Is just another crazy situation us fans have been put in again with no idea what punishment we face

I can't help but feel that we were as guilty as sin, knew it but have not admitted it to the fans and are delighted with the result.
People might not want to hear it but I think this paragraph hits the nail on the head.

We can debate the rules but they are what they are, Moshiri took the piss, got given very generous leeway with our Covid numbers, continued to take the piss, and even took the piss at the first hearing (“we needed a midfield”).

He was arrogant and reckless and did not believe the PL would do anything serious about it. Maybe there is some politics behind such a harsh sanction but ultimately when the PL needed someone to kick he had his trousers round his ankles and a Kick Me sign on his back.

In that context, given the absolute crap he had to work with, I do believe Rabinowitz got just about the maximum possible out of that appeal.

So called financial expert and ex Man City employee Stefan Borson was on TalkShite before saying he thinks it'll be a maximum of 1-3 points deduction for Forest. Probably wrong considering he said Everton fans should expect no points back and maybe 2 if they're lucky.
Also said we have significant losses for 22/23 accounting period. We need to publish these accounts by the end of March according to him.

So called financial expert and ex Man City employee Stefan Borson was on TalkShite before saying he thinks it'll be a maximum of 1-3 points deduction for Forest. Probably wrong considering he said Everton fans should expect no points back and maybe 2 if they're lucky.
Wtf is a joke if they get 1-3 before an appeal i dont kno the full side of what forest is over by with there fans saying is not as big as what we have gone over. Others saying it is bigger but to go to 10 then cut us back to 6 and give them 1-3 show how unfair the process has been on the club.

He's had it out for us since the beginning for some reason. Even got quite uppity yesterday when the appeal verdict was announced, as if he was pissed off that we got anything back at all.

Having skimmed the report I think Forest will get a deduction of 3 or at the most 4. Think our deduction will depend on the amount & reasons we are over again with 8 being the max.

People might not want to hear it but I think this paragraph hits the nail on the head.

We can debate the rules but they are what they are, Moshiri took the piss, got given very generous leeway with our Covid numbers, continued to take the piss, and even took the piss at the first hearing (“we needed a midfield”).

He was arrogant and reckless and did not believe the PL would do anything serious about it. Maybe there is some politics behind such a harsh sanction but ultimately when the PL needed someone to kick he had his trousers round his ankles and a Kick Me sign on his back.

In that context, given the absolute crap he had to work with, I do believe Rabinowitz got just about the maximum possible out of that appeal.
The club's PR department has gained a huge win with the way they've spun all this, to the point where we've got loads of people thinking we're being victimised for building a stadium. When the 20m dispute wouldn't have been a problem if they hadn't overspent by the rest...

Interesting that the only good thing that department has done in a while is to manipulate the fans...