Relegation 23/24 Thread

I like Frank a lot I've got to be honest. But looks like they haven't got any of that steel you need when your struggling at the bottom end of the table.

As we know, very difficult to get out once your sucked in and 100% they're right in it now

It’s the fate of the majority of teams in the prem, that’s always been my point. I like Frank as well, but all the arguments on this forum for all these clubs were the exact same arguments we heard about Southampton and Swansea before that and then Stoke at one point, and then Wolves with Mendes, and Leeds under Bielsa, they’d all reinvented football and were going to move beyond Everton irreparably.

Sadly unless you get an unbelievable manager and give him a very good team and he makes the champions league in his first season you don’t have a chance of getting in and staying in. Even Newcastle will now be a year outside the top 4, if Villa don’t make it in then the spending constraints will come down on Emery and will he stay if United Liverpool or Chelsea offer him the chance to manage them?

It’s an unfair system where success for most of the league outside the scab six is merely premier league survival sadly.

Because, to all intense and purpose he is fulfilling his role... currently... keep us out of the bottom three, by any means... just because the fans might, not be happy is irrelevant
It’s. Far from irrelevant. Fans get managers sacked plenty of boos at goodison this year.. we won’t put up With this garbage at BMD