6 + 2 Point Deductions

Alan mentioned in his twitter account that efl and uefa don't have double jeopardy rules, so in essence the year where we have overspent which is part of the reporting period in question for which a punishment has already been given, the normal basic rate is applied (35 millions of max allowable loses per season). Do we know for the last set of accounts how much per year we have lost?

Just got back from work and haven`t digested it yet....

4 points back and another charge coming?????? Given some of what I`ve seen that is an automatic 6.... as it stands we are net 18th below Luton and 5 behind Forest.

No, you’re wrong, once again. And Forest have also been charged so by your logic that means they’re going to get a deduction too so try again.

I still want to kno if is any chance we can get nithing for the second charge the guy on sky was saying could be another 6
It will be another standard 6 points, which is the basis of the report.... breach and a minimum of 6.

Fairly safe to say "The Silk" was a complete waste of time and got his bottom handed to him, no doubt the club will accept this and take another 6 for good measure. This club is weak, weak beyond belief.... Which is the reason we are crap and haven`t won anything for 30 years.

It will be another standard 6 points, which is the basis of the report.... breach and a minimum of 6.

Fairly safe to say "The Silk" was a complete waste of time and got his bottom handed to him, no doubt the club will accept this and take another 6 for good measure. This club is weak, weak beyond belief.... Which is the reason we are crap and haven`t won anything for 30 years.
Coming from someone who frequently invents things to soil himself about every single week, that’s a bit rich mate.

Alan mentioned in his twitter account that efl and uefa don't have double jeopardy rules, so in essence the year where we have overspent which is part of the reporting period in question for which a punishment has already been given, the normal basic rate is applied (35 millions of max allowable loses per season). Do we know for the last set of accounts how much per year we have lost?
So I think what that means is that years which are over the cap (35m) but have already been punished are treated as max 35m years but no more under the EFL rules.

We know from the report that the three years that will form 22/23's calculation are 55m, 10m and ???. So under EFL rules that 55m will be capped at 35m and the 10m I assume unchanged. So 45 instead of 65.

So without the EFL rule we can be 40m over, if the EFL rule was applied we can be 60m over. TBH if we have contrived to be 60m over last season we deserve all we get.

BUT all this assumes the EFL rule would be applied and there's no real reason it need be. In fact if the PL say "we deliberately didn't apply that rule" there's not much we can do about it, it's not a PL rule. But if the PL don't say that and say they didn't make any decision on a "double jeopardy" rule to leave it up to the commission, the EFL rule could be persuasive.

What an absolute shambles the morons who are responsible for the stewardship of our club have created from start to finish of this pitiful saga.
And by morons I mean the whole board. All of them.
Hang your heads in shame you dunces. You have nearly killed our club with your gross negligence and utter dereliction of duty.
They should all be sued.

Spit the dog on MNF saying he thinks the -6 “feels about right”. Disgrace of a human being he is, can’t believe some of our fans think he looks out for us.
How can he say it’s about right, when there has never been a case like it, we are the first. It’s like getting pains in your leg and the doctor says does it feel like being shot and you say yeah that feels about right. But you never been shot before. How he has a job after spitting at a child honestly.

Please stop making up numbers, you’ve already tried this before and got it embarrassingly wrong so I think you should stop.