6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well, I knew we werent getting 10 back. Im happy we got some back for the sake of this season. A part of me wants there to be some clear penalty that stays just so Man City can be obliterated or else the powers that be can be exposed through not touching them.

The second charge I think will likely be dropped, and I dont think it would survive on appeal either. The 23 books likely have us as neutral or profitable, zero standing for double jeopardy. That means Forest get 6 at minimum now with an established case.

Nothing will happen to Manchester City. Literally not a thing.

1708959887616.png

I'm not quite sure what this is actually supposed to mean, but I thought this was interesting where it referred to the Everton FAB and wider fan base.

I think it's probably just a lot of words without saying much in truth.

The focus of our appeal seemed more about clearing our name that we acted in bad faith rather than wanting points back. We just don’t want people to think we meant to do wrong.

Pathetic club.
I think clarifying that we hadn't tried to cheat is an important thing actually especially when other clubs are facing punishment who might not be able to say the same thing.

Well, I knew we werent getting 10 back. Im happy we got some back for the sake of this season. A part of me wants there to be some clear penalty that stays just so Man City can be obliterated or else the powers that be can be exposed through not touching them.

The second charge I think will likely be dropped, and I dont think it would survive on appeal either. The 23 books likely have us as neutral or profitable, zero standing for double jeopardy. That means Forest get 6 at minimum now with an established case.
Never going to happen

The focus of our appeal seemed more about clearing our name that we acted in bad faith rather than wanting points back. We just don’t want people to think we meant to do wrong.

Pathetic club.
We'd already admitted guilt, I'd assume the legal advice was you can't undo that, so try to get it reduced the best way you can.

But have we admitted guilt for the second charge? you'd hope not...

Also worth remembering that, if in the worst case we get a second deduction, we may have set a precedent that gains us 8 points vs the previous worst case scenario. that's points that LUTON have to make up. Playing the long game it may work out

Ah come on. That's a bit harsh. Everton can't come out and call the PL rats and are aware of way more than we are about what went on in all of those meetings.
I’m literally reading the report mate.

It directly states that Rabinowitz focused mainly on 2 grounds, the first being the one arguing against the suggestions that we didnt act in utmost good faith.

If the losses continue to improve, net spend under control, wages falling, amortisation falling, double jeopardy……small chance any second charge will be suspended given we will be the only club to ever be given 2 punishments in one playing season.

Reading some of the report.

Apparently players being banned by the FA for being arrested should be considered foreseeable?

View attachment 247267

Can you imagine the rs not being allowed to play Salah, or City without Haaland, yet with financial prudence a club should have a 200m replacement just sitting on the bench just in case that ever happens.

It's absolutely pathetic. He was our record signing ffs so we wouldn't have had a like for like replacement