6 + 2 Point Deductions

We have fans who would be happy and grateful for 4 points back as if they’re doing us a favour. We have fans that expect and have mentally accepted ANOTHER deduction this season. All of what you say is true, however the club does represent the fans as for a large part the fans are every bit as meek, timid and cowardly as the club. Happy to just bend over to be everyone’s bitch and then say “Everton that” afterwards. It’s their comfort blanket. Same fans that berated people for protesting and walking out back in 2021. They actually like the misery, it’s like comforting lukewarm bath water for them. A lot of our fans genuinely have the club they deserve.

Well its not the club I want or deserve mate and I want 10 points back then I want Everton to claim compensation for damages to our reputation and the negative impact it has had when your trying to tie down commercial deals with a 10 point deduction hanging over your head for 3 months and not able to do any kind of forward planning.

I want the 10 points back, I want a public apology and I want a resignation from Masters. I'm happy to take a fine (you pay thay Moshiri you fkin goblin) and a suspended 3 point deduction and then I want someone, ANYONE at Everton to start acting like they know what they're doing and go on a public tirade against the PL and call it out for what it is which is a corrupt, bent, non competitive brand designed for the few and not for the many.

Well its not the club I want or deserve mate and I want 10 points back then I want to Everton to claim compensation for damages to reputation and the negative impact it has when your trying to tie down commercial deals with a 10 point deduction hanging over your head for 3 months.

I want the 10 points back, I want a public apology and I want a resignation from Masters. I'm happy to take a fine (you pay thay Moshiri you fkin goblin) and a suspended 3 point deduction and then I want someone, ANYONE at Evrrton start acting like they know what they're doing and go on a public tirade against the PL and call it out for what it is which is a corrupt, bent, non competitive brand designed for the few and not for the many.

All of this Macca.

The lack of kicking up a stink from anyone at Everton speaks volumes of what a weak, timid little shythouse club we are.

We should be screaming from the rooftops now saying it's affecting the players, it affects the staff, it affects our recruitment plans, it affects trying to secure finances for the stadium, it affects the fans, it affects the integrity of the PL.

Start questioning then about the integrity of the PL, what's the hidden agenda, why is it taking so long, threaten to sue the PL if you have to but bloody do something Everton instead of standing there like a little virgin who has been stood up but still stands there 2 hours later in the hope that their 1st date "is just a little bit late"

Absolutely hate this club and how weak it is and no structure, no leadership, no voice, they don't represent the fans and they haven't represented the fans in over 30 years the timid shower of bellends.
If we are truly in the dark then yeah you’re right, it’s time we were publicly questioning the process. It’s been a kangaroo court from the start, totally incapable of dealing with matters this serious.

At the same time, we don’t know the conversations happening in private. Maybe we’re not completely in the dark at all and something else is going on.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we don’t find out this week, no one knows. I think Everton aren’t allowed to publicly discuss the case btw, and we have moaned about client journalism from the premier league via Ziegler & Ornstein so I think it’s hypocritical to want or expect the same on our end. If they could kick up a fuss, they would, but it probably isn’t beneficial to the club to do so.

Sick of them Dario. Stand up and start fighting your corner, sick of this "nothing more we can say" bull, yes there is because you can update us publicly every day by even saying "once again today has passed and we've heard nothing from the PL"....drag their name and brand through the mud just as they've done to us and made us a laughing stock because it's little old Everton so no one cares.

Threaten to forfeit a game, threaten to put kids out on a matchday and threaten to devalue the PL like they've devalued our season to nothing more than another slog
They could post the Bill Murray meme every day.

If we are truly in the dark then yeah you’re right, it’s time we were publicly questioning the process. It’s been a kangaroo court from the start, totally incapable of dealing with matters this serious.

At the same time, we don’t know the conversations happening in private. Maybe we’re not completely in the dark at all and something else is going on.
The club might not be but us fans are. For a lot of fans this club means everything to them, this is causing unnecessary emotional stress the longer this goes on.

It's absolutely pathetic that 3 months in, 13 games gone and we still don't know the outcome.