Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd have been made up with a point at half time, but, having taken the lead in the last 15 minutes and then seeing our opponents have a man sent off, how on earth were they absolutely battering us until they finally got an equaliser. It is very poor tactically to let 10 men pin you back in your own half and to allow them chance after chance. What you should be doing is passing them to death and making them work so hard to try to get the ball that they don't have the energy to do anything useful with it when they get it.

It really shouldn't take too much thinking about, unfortunately, when we get a goal in front these days we just retreat into our shell, get every one behind the ball and try to see the game out.

My son's first game today. He enjoyed it especially when we scored. We should be hanging on to three points though. As has been said, odd substitutions and we didn't keep the ball at all to take advantage of the ten men.
Considering ( couldn’t think of a better expression) your contributions to the non-league thread . I’m so happy you could go with your lad today.

I didn't see the game, but I think most of us would have taken a draw. Knowing that we were 1 up against ten men though and then concede late is a real sickener.
Worse than that, a few minutes before they scored he took Doucoure off and put Ashley Young on, it changed the whole shape of the team which so far had kept the clean sheet, basically Dyche papped it against 10 men Brighton.

Dyche cost us 2 points today.... just lack of ability by a supposedly Premier league manager.... Operation make Everton Burnley is now complete.......

Worse than that, a few minutes before they scored he took Doucoure off and put Ashley Young on, it changed the hole shape of the team which so far had kept the clean sheet, basically Dyche papped it against 10 men Brighton.

Dyche cost us 2 points today.... just lack of ability by a supposedly Premier league manager.... Operation make Everton Burnley is now complete.......

it’s not cos we’re everton not burnley
so… it’s not

up or down he’s here mate sadly it’s what it is

Didn`t find any, the huge majority of fans have had enough of this dinosaur, hoofball and run harder.

Gaffers day, there is a thing, no professional clubs would encourage this type of thing today, no wonder we end up with so many injuries and our players look dead on their feet within 10 minutes.
Out of interest right now what manger comes to Everton as lt stands ?

Too much time near the end spent messing about with short passes near our own area... Theres till a lot to be said for someone just putting their foot through it and sending the ball 80 yards up the field.

Because with Everton worst case is always what happens... we can`t have anything nice.

So much more crap coming our way, still got the ownership to be sorted, 2 PSR charges, no wins in 9, 3 home wins all season, 1 point above the drop zone.... tell me what we can be positive about right now.

A point at Brighton against 10 men where our manager just threw 2 points away because clearly we don`t need them!

Where`s the positive? Surely you are on a wind up.....
No I’m not on a wind up. Football isn’t good for you fella.

All of us with a working brain would have taken a point before the game today. The way the team and manager conspired to get that point from the 3 we had is disappointing.
The least surprising thing about today is that the white flag waving, nappy-wearing, negative Nellys are soiling themselves after gaining a point they all said we’d never have a hope in getting before the game. Get out of that nappy and have some self respect you warbling, cry-arse, man-babies. What an absolute disgrace to humanity you are.
Your doom prediction was wrong before a ball had been kicked so now deal with the reality that you are wrong AGAIN and clean up the filth you are paddling in.

All of us with a working brain would have taken a point before the game today. The way the team and manager conspired to get that point from the 3 we had is disappointing.
The least surprising thing about today is that the white flag waving, nappy-wearing, negative Nellys are soiling themselves after gaining a point they all said we’d never have a hope in getting before the game. Get out of that nappy and have some self respect you warbling, cry-arse, man-babies. What an absolute disgrace to humanity you are.
Your doom prediction was wrong before a ball had been kicked so now deal with the reality that you are wrong AGAIN and clean up the filth you are paddling in.
🤣🤣
What a bell.